SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 06-02-09, 09:14 AM   #1
plowsie

Default The "what ya doing at the weekend" sponsored by frosty, the ever growing snowman!

I'm in...walked 3 miles after catching the bus at 7. Looked like the abominable snowman

So whatcha doing at the weekend.

Friday night: The snow will not beat me, I'm going to get me new bike as long as the heavy fall stops If not, chillax at home and play hitman somewhere online.

Saturday: If not got new bike, will go get that, if I have, go into town and get missus's b'day prezzie and valentines prezzie. Go pub with Dad to comfort him over Job demotion.

Sunday: Take a look into the new bike, learn bit about it etc Look through the manual if I can download it Chill out and watch footie.
Old 06-02-09, 09:17 AM   #2
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: The "what ya doing at the weekend" sponsored by frosty, the ever growing snowman!

New bike???

Friday - Snow Day
Saturday - Snow Day
Sunday - Snow Day
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 09:21 AM   #3
Tara

Default Re: The "what ya doing at the weekend" sponsored by frosty, the ever growing snowman!

today - recovering, shopping for a pressie for my assistant, lunch with the girls, salon treatment, then girls night in (Kate and T getting drunk again)

tomorrow - recovering, shopping, more salon treatments, night out in guildford

sunday- recovering, lunch, then taking Kate to the station
Old 06-02-09, 09:38 AM   #4
Miss Alpinestarhero

Friday, Saturday & Sunday - Recovering from a really bad cough and cold.
Old 06-02-09, 09:41 AM   #5
Mej
Mega Poster

Last edited by Mej; 10-11-21 at 09:33 AM.
Mej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 09:43 AM   #6
Viney
Mega Poster

Sod all. Maybe try to fix verna's cars' bonnet release.
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 09:43 AM   #7
hovis

friday night, watching celtic crusaders beat leeds rhinos

saturday dunno?

sunday dunno? (working at 3pm)
Old 06-02-09, 09:43 AM   #8
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

back from london about midnight tonight

get up early tomorrow & go to the autojumble at rufforth
go to the gym
missus' family dinner in middlesbrough
drive back home to york late on saturday night
first thing sunday
get up and set off to portmerion to start work on another conference...

hark the herald

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 09:45 AM   #9
Seggons

Love the title Plowsie.

Thurday: I sat at home doing nothing.
Friday: Sitting at home doing nothing.
Saturday: Sitting at home watching the snow melt.
Sunday: Sitting at home watching the snow melt.

I bet everyone wants to be me.
Old 06-02-09, 09:47 AM   #10
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Speirs View Post
New bike???
A second bike mate,a commuter