SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 09-09-09, 09:49 AM   #91
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Default Re: which new bike?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie_chris View Post
The staintunes on mikes viffer aren't obnoxious, and a VFR isn't the sort of bike to draw lots of attention like the GSXR was! They just sound sweet when it's given the appropriate amount of rice...

correct Chris. only problem is when I am onthe bike the rider is obnoxious
Old 09-09-09, 10:28 AM   #92
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Default Re: which new bike?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie_chris View Post
The staintunes on mikes viffer aren't obnoxious, and a VFR isn't the sort of bike to draw lots of attention like the GSXR was! They just sound sweet when it's given the appropriate amount of rice...
This is very true , even with no cans at all the bike is pretty quiet, the cans give it a nice tone. The quietness can be put down to the V4's design I guess, I've never heard a truly loud VFR of any ilk. My 750 with a straight through Wolf can was not even that loud

I am thinking of new headers to de-cat my bike though, gives a louder and deeper growl and maybe a few more horses.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote