SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 15-06-09, 07:11 PM   #1
cymroboi

Default eye ball yellow "n" and a blue "s" curvey!!!aberystwydd saturday

seen 2 curveys in aberystwudd saturday yellow naked with a black fly screen parked on the front and a svs blue o2 passing varsetys as i was sitting having a few beers watching the world go buy >>>>>>>>.. any one here ,there was a few bikes parked up on the front
Old 19-06-09, 07:45 PM   #2
sunshine

Default Re: eye ball yellow "n" and a blue "s" curvey!!!

the yellow curvy was me but i wasnt with a blue curvy, i was riding alone for a few hours when my mates was being boring!
Old 19-06-09, 07:48 PM   #3
cymroboi

bike looked good m8 i was realy gutted to walk from the pub on to the front there and see all the bikes parked up in the sun !!! lol fair few bikes out as well
Old 19-06-09, 07:56 PM   #4
sunshine

looked good? how many did you have in that pub the headlight and flyscreen was covered in flys, there was really no need to have the light on there was that many flies/bird remains up it when got home. other than dirt it looks great i will let you know if im over your way again, but i woke up and jumped on the bike and then get to see some sun/beach
Old 19-06-09, 07:59 PM   #5
cymroboi

lol i dont live down in aber m8 i live up north part of the country caernarfon,i was just down doing a bit of camping and wishing id brought the bike in stead of the wife lol ( that was a joke) but if i get a nice weekend again i might go down for a blast with me m8......soon hopefully
Old 19-06-09, 08:09 PM   #6
sunshine

well im waiting for a new rear before i jump on the bike again, i got home and looked at my rear and thought wtf happened to my tyre? pass tread wear indictor only 3k out of it as well
yes bike would of been better than wife, well i live in the midlands and enjoy doing 250 miles on a quick saturday ride, well day out