SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 22-05-09, 10:49 AM   #1
Magnum

Default Who wants to sort out my CG for me?

Its been acting up... Im not really sure what it is, but it just doesnt feel right. Ive pumped up the tyres some more which has helped it feel a lot more stable.
Theres a metallic noise when i rev the bike as if a bolt is loose on the exhaust, but ive checked and it all seems in order.

Basically, i need someone reasonably local to me who has mechanical experience (even basic experience will do for this bike) who can have a look at it, adjust it and tell me what parts (if any) need replacing. I think a test ride would be in order to work out whats wrong as well.

This obviously isnt a free job, so name your price and maybe we can sort something out.

I am in Rush Green, Romford and would be able to travel within reason to wherever you are.

Thanks for any help!

Edit - I just revved it lightly when moving it from the front garden to the back garden, and it made a pop noise... not good.

Last edited by Magnum; 22-05-09 at 11:06 AM.
Old 22-05-09, 01:05 PM   #2
Holdup

Default Re: Who wants to sort out my CG for me?

what mileage have you done what a bout service history, honda 125s and scooters recommened service interval is every 2500 miles

Last edited by Holdup; 22-05-09 at 01:11 PM.
Old 22-05-09, 07:41 PM   #3
chompy

Default Re: Who wants to sort out my CG for me?

depends what kind of pop, mine pops and all fine