Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 01-10-09, 07:54 PM   #21
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: NEC Bike show

Quote:
Originally Posted by barwel1992 View Post
they have stands there like scorpion ,piug ,pyramid plastics and loads of people and when you order somthing they usualy give you a discount, they also some time take stock with them and at the end of the last day practicly give it away. my mum got her belly pan for a sv650 curvey pyramid plastics one for £20 lol when the sv just came out :P not so sure what they have there any more but used to go when i was younger and we allways got stuf cheper
Yeh shows used to be like this. Last show i went to the guy wouldn't budge on the price one bit. I even played he cheeky "ah come on mate, it'll be easier than packing it and taking it back wont it?" and he still wouldnt do any kind of deal.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-09, 08:25 PM   #22
barwel1992

^^^ realy ??
Old 01-10-09, 08:40 PM   #23
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

yeh, kinda put me off shows for the best part. I cant see how any trader thinks its good to turn away customers for the sake of a few quid.

its possible he just didnt like the look of me and gave the next person the discount, who knows, but it did just make me wonder what the point of going to shows was for me.

i went to the car show at the excel cos the ticket cost me £1 and thats about the most i;m willing to pay nowdays, lol.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-09, 11:47 PM   #24
barwel1992

lol well will see when i get there :/