SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 21-03-07, 02:14 PM   #21
Colby

Default Re: Ultimate Practical Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe M. View Post
Bingo. Mine is just the 300, hardtail, I couldn't afford nor justify the extra cost over the 600 at the time, but I might be tempted to invest in a new one when I have the cash. Maybe wait for the next generation.
Pah!!! Too many strings! Too damn thin as well. 5 string bass guitar is the way forward. 500 watt Peavey stack I play through aint too shabby either.

Whats a guitarists scale? Doh ray me me me me me me me!

Old 21-03-07, 02:16 PM   #22
Filipe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby View Post
Pah!!! Too many strings! Too damn thin as well. 5 string bass guitar is the way forward. 500 watt Peavey stack I play through aint too shabby either.

Whats a guitarists scale? Doh ray me me me me me me me!

Have you learned how to tune it yet or are you still using the same tuning it left the shop with?

Old 21-03-07, 02:23 PM   #23
Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe M. View Post

Have you learned how to tune it yet or are you still using the same tuning it left the shop with?

Are there a w*nk of quitarists on this board then? (isnt that the collective noun for guitarists?)

Old 21-03-07, 02:31 PM   #24
Filipe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby View Post
Are there a w*nk of quitarists on this board then? (isnt that the collective noun for guitarists?)

Yup, it looks like it, but we also have some people standing halfway between being drummers and musicians (isn't that the definition of bass player)?

Old 22-03-07, 06:11 PM   #25
Warthog

Let me guess Colby, you have been on this forum for years but noone has ever noticed
Old 22-03-07, 06:43 PM   #26
Filipe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Let me guess Colby, you have been on this forum for years but noone has ever noticed