SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2010 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2010 SV650.org's annual rideout

Old 10-08-10, 02:50 PM   #91
dyzio
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR 10 - Your memories ?

All the knees flying past my head when taking the corner shots

The NOISE the bikes made flying past, and the roar me and Drew heard even before we could see anyone.

After that I don't have that many memories, I blame Davepreston

Last edited by dyzio; 10-08-10 at 02:56 PM.
dyzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-10, 02:51 PM   #92
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Verna - we love you too....even if you did only realise me and Dan were a couple on the Saturday. Seriously chick.....where have you been this last two and a half years...lol

Oh, and I was fine until you and Zig started saying nice things to me...it's not good form to make a girl cry you know...lol.
Old 10-08-10, 02:55 PM   #93
tinpants
Ubique

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyzio View Post
All the knees flying past my head when taking the corner shots

The NOISE the bikes made flying past, and the road me and Drew heard even before we could see anyone.

After that I don't have that many memories, I blame Davepreston
Have you posted the pics yet? Have ya? Have ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntygiggles View Post
Verna - we love you too....even if you did only realise me and Dan were a couple on the Saturday. Seriously chick.....where have you been this last two and a half years...lol

Oh, and I was fine until you and Zig started saying nice things to me...it's not good form to make a girl cry you know...lol.
Can't believe you cried - you big, um, girl. lol
Old 10-08-10, 02:55 PM   #94
missyburd

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntygiggles View Post
That's nothing, she thought Chris and me were the Alpinestarheros
Old 10-08-10, 02:58 PM   #95
dyzio
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophon View Post
Have you posted the pics yet? Have ya? Have ya?
There's some of them in the photo thread and a link to the full album, if you want a full size pic prop me a PM.
dyzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-10, 02:58 PM   #96
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris View Post
That's nothing, she thought Chris and me were the Alpinestarheros
- awesome!
Old 10-08-10, 03:09 PM   #97
Milky Bar Kid

This is going to take me ages but here goes:

Wed night: Cheryl trying to refill an ink cartridge after copious amounts of alcohol and squirting it all over her fingers. Getting to bed at 4am....

Thurs: Getting woken about 10 am, feeling slightly fragile and mega tired, before having to help pack everthing up in the car and finally setting off about 3pm. Then, after the alcohol run, drinking a huge amount of beer and almost a whole bottle of vodka (almost completely to myself), stealing a candle and stools and running out to the middle of the field with Wideboy and Girth to stop GG from shouting at us for being noisey. Also vaguely remember sitting on Shellywoozles knee with some tongue antics going on....

Friday: Sitting in the cabin, hungover, meeting everyone for the first time. And Squirrell Hunters "briefing" was amazing, he had it down to a fine art! In the evening, getting attacked by Bear for the first time. BaP, Girth and I attacking Stretchie, with BaP injuring poor Stretchies nipples, and me trying to tie BaP's hair up with a scrunchie.

Sat: Me being the leader with Stretchie being my slave. Lying on the ground in the carpark at lunch with Lily, on the warm tarmac with the smell of all the bikes. Stretchie giving it some beans on the last leg, muchos fun! Coming back along the driveway shouting "YEAH!!! YEAH!!" with Stretch, all the way to the field! Getting sunburnt through my visor, drinking lots of water on return to the sight and discovering Lily has a fetish for me rugby tackling her! Stealing "Bellend's" hoodie, stealing Girths hat and glasses to shout "MILKY BARS ARE ON ME", me and Lily taking GG from the front and back at the same time, jumping on Girth in the bar and then having to do an action replay for SVStorm to take pics, telling YC about opening my legs for Stretchie...and realising that no matter what I said, YC was going to find some sort of sexual innuendo. Giggling as MissYC got a pic of Girth sucking his own bottle. Going back to the field and sitting on a camping chair, on Wideboys knee, without alcohol because WB had thrown it over MissYC, when Bellend decided to sit on us, followed by Girth and others, resulting in the chair collapsing, and one of us kicking over the gas lamp.

Sunday: Not being hungover, sitting outside all day, getting bady burnt, going for a blast on the back with S_H, accompanied by Phil24_7, WB and Rich T and seeing the views at Elan Valley. Coming back to the campsite, cuddling up with GG and Lily and watching the clouds and then eventually the stars.

Amazing weekend. So much more happened, not all of it can be posted...teehee... but I loved it all!
Old 10-08-10, 03:14 PM   #98
lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Bar Kid View Post
discovering Lily has a fetish for me rugby tackling her!
no just a fetish for you

My boss has asked me what's happened to me as all the Bruises’ on my legs today at work, maybe a skirt wasn't a good idea
Old 10-08-10, 03:15 PM   #99
Milky Bar Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellerophon View Post
Oh, the wit...lol!!

Its only borrowed. I WILL have my revenge, in this life or the next.
You love it!
Old 10-08-10, 03:33 PM   #100
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily View Post
My boss has asked me what's happened to me as all the Bruises’ on my legs today at work, maybe a skirt wasn't a good idea
I have bruises on my legs too but I thought that was from banging my top box into my shins going up to my room - maybe I have amnesia.

And my shoulder still aches but I thought that was down to Chris Numbers' "evasive action" on 1000 sheep road.