SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

View Poll Results: Which design of sticker?
Sticker 1 68 15.35%
Sticker 2 69 15.58%
Sticker 3 306 69.07%
Voters: 443. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-05-07, 10:58 PM   #71
phil24_7
Mega Poster

Default Re: SV .org Sticker design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaxx View Post
Hi all,

I have currently got my Graphic Designer friend on the case for me. I should, hopefully have the results by the end of this week.

The design will say "sv650.org" and will have a clear background as requested, I am also hoping to be able to offer a choice of colours.

Apologies for it taking so long but its in hand

Gordon
Cool, post pics when they're done so we can all place our orders!

Cheers

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-07, 10:51 PM   #72
Gordon B

Hi all,

Following on from this thread, I feel that the main thrust of members wanted to have just the phrase 'sv650.org'

The feedback has been mainly positive, and some constructive, and I thank you all for that.

The next phase, now that everyone (a majority vote!) is happy with the wording, is to decide on a design.

Please see link for the next part of the process

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=90676

Gordon
Old 05-06-07, 06:09 PM   #73
muzikill
Mega Poster

Any chance of a sticker that looks exactly the same shape/font and color as the one on my candy blue k3 pointy at the side of the top fairing but sized so it can be put at the sides of the rear fairing? eg below the cowl.
Then having the .org at the end in the same font/color as the '650' but leaving out the 's' at the end?
K3 Job c.v: Engine:remove/split/rebuild/refit. Replace:Gearbox,Fuel pump,Gaskets. Piston clean,rings. Overhaul:Throttle body,Injectors,Brakes,Forks. Remove/refit:Exhaust,Radiator,Oil cooler,Throttle,Air filter,Tank. Replace: Oil,Coolant,grease,brake hoses & bleed.
muzikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-07, 06:13 PM   #74
Gordon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzikill View Post
Any chance of a sticker that looks exactly the same shape/font and color as the one on my candy blue k3 pointy at the side of the top fairing but sized so it can be put at the sides of the rear fairing? eg below the cowl.
Then having the .org at the end in the same font/color as the '650' but leaving out the 's' at the end?

Heh, wish I could make them bespoke for everyone, but its not going to happen I'm afraid. These will be one size fits all....

Printer was out today but I will be beating his door down tomorrow for my quote....
Old 07-06-07, 09:34 AM   #75
Keith1983

Any chance of helmet friendly stickers? maybe even expand to patches for leathers, hats etc? I appreciate this would be time consuming and just thought I'd throw it in for you to mull over.
Old 12-06-07, 09:25 AM   #76
Gordon B

It looks like my printer is about to neg on this deal claiming to not be able to produce in small enough numbers...

grrrrrrrr, why couldn't he have told me that 2 weeks ago......

I'm off to Silverstone with the throttle monkeys forum tomorrow (Wednesday) and they have someone who produces stickers so will have a chat with them and then post back.....

I would say now thats it 90% certain that these won't be ready fo the AE. Sorry to let everyone down but I will stay on the case....

Gordon
Old 16-06-07, 06:05 PM   #77
Posky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith1983 View Post
Any chance of helmet friendly stickers? maybe even expand to patches for leathers, hats etc? I appreciate this would be time consuming and just thought I'd throw it in for you to mull over.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind slapping something on my skull, but I'm particular about my bikes.
Old 16-06-07, 06:46 PM   #78
thebluelion

Posky i agree would not mind a sticker for rear of my lid. Jamaxx if the one u have designed is not to big i'm sure it would do.
Old 16-06-07, 06:47 PM   #79
Tomcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posky View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't mind slapping something on my skull, but I'm particular about my bikes.
+ 1
Old 07-08-07, 09:09 AM   #80
Jester666

Any updates on the stickers?