SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 22-01-08, 09:35 AM   #31
Daimo

Default Re: Official rain thread

Annnd guessss what. Rained a bit, sun came out. Then 5pm came, and it BELTED it down, and guess who was about to ride home...

I was most miffed, but luckily it stopped before i got out of london.
Old 22-01-08, 10:21 AM   #32
wyrdness

No rain today, so I'm off to Essential Rubber to spend my hard-earned on some sticky black hoops.
Old 22-01-08, 10:29 AM   #33
Daimo

Nice, but try riding in that weather with a brand new hard compound (BT020) tyre that only went on saturday, so monday morning was scrubbing in. Least it got 27 miles before it chucked it down, but to say the rear end was still a little livley is an understatment
Old 22-01-08, 10:34 AM   #34
wyrdness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimo View Post
Nice, but try riding in that weather with a brand new hard compound (BT020) tyre that only went on saturday, so monday morning was scrubbing in. Least it got 27 miles before it chucked it down, but to say the rear end was still a little livley is an understatment
Sounds like fun. That's why I waited until today, as I've got the week off work. My front needs replacing and the rear is getting a bit squared off, so I might have that done too. It'll be nice, sticky Pilot Powers again. Hopefully the rain will hold off until I can get them scrubbed in a bit.