SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 28-01-14, 11:06 PM   #1
Penry

Default K6 SV650S - Low Miles

So, the time has come, purchased a second bike in May time and now have the SV sat looking sorry for itself without getting any use.

It's far from the average SV650S and has had over £6,000 spent on it since it was bought in 2006 (not including the bike.)

Pictures will be up by the end of the week and for sale at other places, but I'd rather put her up early on somewhere I know she will get the respect and care.

List of bits and bobs;

Power commander III.
Nitron race shock. (including OEM.)
Full hindle exhaust system. (including OEM.)
Racetech fork springs. (including OEM.)
Custom Canadian 2PC race fairings (Custom spray gloss black in 2009, resprayed in 2013 same colour.)
Motrad Mirror indicators.
Hamicad Tail tidy.
Goodridge braided brake hoses (Front+Rear.)
HH Full set brake pads.
Black double bubble screen. (including OEM.)
Tank risers.
R&G Exhaust protector.
Black headlight protectors (looks like complete race fairings with them on.)
Carbon fiber race rearsets. (Rear brake light still works, as custom made to accommodate the switch.)
Recent chain and sprockets (O-Ring chain & racing sprockets.)
Diablo Rosso 2 tyres (front&rear -- replacing by end of the week also.)
K&N Air filter, oil filter and fully synthetic oil < Every 6 months.
Dyno tuned and race setup.
Custom fuel map.
Hamicad black fender.
Pyramid hugger. (currently removed but included.)
Race clip-on handlebars. (currently removed but included.)
Stubby levers. (including OEM.)
R&G cotton reels/paddock stands

Renthal handlebar grips.
Injectors recently cleaned.

**All paperwork, servicing, MOTs, invoices for parts are included from 06.**

Fresh MOT to be added on at the end of the week.
Currently SORN, but will put back on the road by the end of the week. (Tax for it never claimed and runs out in March time?)
Mileage is approximately under 12k -- Will confirm by end of this week also (Bike is currently kept at a secure motorcycle garage for storage.)

I'm sure there's loads more to be listed, but have simply forgotten over the time I've had this motorcycle, this bike was really my pride and joy and was always looked after no matter on the price.

With the bike being very low mileage and normally averaging around the mark of £2,700 for the miles and condition as stock. I will be advertising mine at £3,250 bare in mind the amount of aftermarket parts that are sat on the bike, this is a real bargain for new and experienced riders. I do not accept part exchange and if payment is done by cheque, then you will have the bike after it has been cleared. Not sure if anyone pays by cheque anymore, but hey.

Last edited by Penry; 29-01-14 at 12:01 AM.
Old 28-01-14, 11:45 PM   #2
Penry

Default Re: K6 SV650S - Low Miles

Here's the most recent images of it (Still very old, but most recent I've got to hand..)

Old 29-01-14, 09:01 AM   #3
Spikey12

please excuse me while i sit here and cry because i can't afford her . what a beauty mate, and a bargain for the amount of mods you put on her!
Old 29-01-14, 01:54 PM   #4
Penry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey12 View Post
please excuse me while i sit here and cry because i can't afford her . what a beauty mate, and a bargain for the amount of mods you put on her!

Haha, thanks man, if I'm honest I really don't want to sell but really finding myself forced to and have kept it for the last 8 months because I didn't want to part with it.