SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 21-04-12, 03:15 PM   #1521
DarrenSV650S
Mega Poster

Default Re: The weight loss Thread

Would that HCG stuff work on skinny gits with pot bellys? I'm at a steady 9.5 stone now but still don't have a flat stomach.

I used to be 11 stone so did lots of gyming and lost the weight, thinking I'd lose the stomach fat too, but it didn't go from there. Gave up gyming a few months ago due to costs. I actually just went back today since it's only £5 for the day. My legs started cramping up after just a few reps on the leg pushing machine! so it has made me realise how out of shape I must be again. I'm gonna start going once a week, just to keep on top of it.
DarrenSV650S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-12, 03:33 PM   #1522
Berlin

Breakfast:

Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.

Lunch:

1. 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.

2. One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.

3. One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.

4. An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.

Dinner :

The same four choices as lunch (above.)

I also found you can use just about any garlic, spice, herb or seasoning (inc Soy sauce) as long as it doesn't have hidden sugar in it. You can also use Sweet n low or Splenda if Stevia makes your toes curl (it does) but this slows the weight loss slightly. No sweetener is best.

The important bit is to absolutely gorge to beyond full for the first three days. eat as much fatty foods as you can without being sick. 8 big macs a day or 10 bacon sarnies, cakes, doughnuts etc. We didn't and we really struggled with hunger for the first three days after we were supposed to gorge. It gets better after that. So gorge like mad! You'll lose more weight if you do! Crazy, I know!

I've PM'd where I got my drops from. They ship to the UK

C
Old 21-04-12, 03:38 PM   #1523
Berlin

Darren,
The other half did the diet for the minimum time as she wanted to lose a little bit. She did the diet at 500 calories a day until she'd lost the required amount then went up to double portions of 1000 calories a day (that's a lot of food) and the weight loss stopped. You have to take the drops for a minimum of 21 days regardless of how much you want to lose. just double the portions when you've lost the stubborn fat.

She lost 11 lbs in 11 days and then doubled things up.

Neither of us have gained weight since we stopped the drops.

C
Old 21-04-12, 05:16 PM   #1524
haz_pro

That seems absolutely mad, doing more damage then good possibly? Best advice I have been given is don't diet, change your lifestyle.
Old 21-04-12, 06:47 PM   #1525
Berlin

Did you read *all* of the link I put up? Which parts seem absolutely mad?
Old 21-04-12, 06:52 PM   #1526
ravingdavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlin View Post
Did you read *all* of the link I put up? Which parts seem absolutely mad?
The part about no breakfast. That goes against the advice of pretty much any balanced diet. It would not work for me as I have to eat in the morning or I am worse than useless for the rest of the day.
Old 21-04-12, 07:16 PM   #1527
Berlin

You can have breakfast. You can have an Apple or Strawberries for breakfast.
Old 18-02-13, 07:16 AM   #1528
KellyReilly

My opinion is to take good breakfast and take small lunch and dinner. And make sure that drink water more and more.
Old 21-03-13, 11:05 AM   #1529
Owenski

Thought I'd revive this old-boy thread to monitor myself as I once again do a health kick with an aim to trim up the last few years of self bodily abuse.
Back in 2010 you may recall I weighed in at just under 13stone, we had our wedding set for early August and on what must be your most photographed day I didn't want to look back and see me as a tubby hubby, vanity kicked into over drive and I aimed to lose 2.5stone in 6 months. Its super aggressiveness and I'm pretty sure breaks almost all the rules in healthy dieting but I felt fantastic when I did it 3 years ago so fingers crossed i can do similar again this year.

I'll try to weigh myself every 2 weeks, and add the info on to here.

So

18.03.13 : 12st 9lbs
Target Weight: 10st 7lbs

Starting this week:
I'm been more disciplined with my eating, smaller portions more frequently and nothing after 8pm.
Porridge for breakfast, bananna at 10.30, sandwich at 1.00, apple at 4.00 dinner is between 7 and 8 and can be just about anything (but less of it than I've perhaps gotten used to).
Also I've switched all my drinks to H20 with the exception on 1 morning and 1 afternoon brew. DEFO NO ALCOHOL

So far I've not increased my exercise BUT I'm currently arranging a bike no the ride2work scheme and so will soon be riding 10miles twice a day.

Last edited by Owenski; 21-03-13 at 11:11 AM.
Old 21-03-13, 11:49 AM   #1530
AndyBrad

Let us know how you get on.

Ive got my wedding in 4 months. Ive not been allowed to exercise since falling off and ive not only piled on the pounds but lost all of my muscle (not that I had a lot)

Trying to diet now for the last 2 months and ive lost 1lb and still tubby as feck.

Really don't know how im going to do this without exercise. .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2