SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 17-02-06, 07:49 AM   #1
Moo

Default SV650 club on ebay?

What do you make of this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Suzuki-SV-Owne...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 17-02-06, 08:00 AM   #2
Scoobs
Vipers Pillion Bitch
Mega Poster

There's one for the CBR600 as well.

Scoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-06, 08:06 AM   #3
Stingo

Hmm - not sure really - £14.99? Don't the people on this forum get most of what the Oracle is offering anyway....for free?
Old 17-02-06, 08:57 AM   #4
rictus01
Mega Poster

Yes, saw this quite some time ago, started life as the VFR owners club I think.

it's not just SV's they have little sub groups for loads of bikes (one way to get folks interested), bit like turning all the Regional club entries on here into different bike models and calling it a multi bike forum, Hmm, not so sure about that

went on and had a look around back then, not much happening, could be better now of course, but I think I'll stick around here.

just had a look, I think someone has just listed every bike and a forum group

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-06, 10:04 AM   #5
Anonymous

Thats the place Patch promotes.
Old 17-02-06, 10:23 AM   #6
Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rich
Thats the place Patch promotes.
Actually not sure that I "promote" it, I did suggest when we were having all the issues with the hosting here that our Admin here could take over the Oracle SV forum.

I do appreciate forum loyalty it is vital but if you are planning a trip across the channel do look at the Oracle, their size and breadth has meant they have been able to negotiate an agent status with the ferry companies, they pass the discounted price straight through to sponsors. The same with Corbin seats and a number of suppliers of bike bits etc.

There is the opportunity to save a great deal of money using their discounts even with the £15.00 sponsorship fee.

If anyone wants to check availability or pricing before joining then PM me and I'll find out for you so you can decide if its in your interest to do so.