SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 16-01-09, 04:04 PM   #11
JamesMio
Mega Poster

Default Re: teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third

Fitting a new brake caliper to the car, hopefully to stop it rattling like a b*gger, hopefully get the bike out for a blast if the wind stays down.

Creatomatic
JamesMio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-09, 04:20 PM   #12
missyburd

Default Re: teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third

trying to cram as much information in about parasitic nematodes, digeneans, arthropods and host immunity as possible before Tuesday, oh it's going to be thrilling, possibly my most thrilling weekend yet. I don't think.
Old 16-01-09, 04:21 PM   #13
Kinvig

dentist
pub
night club
shopping
mebbe a back rub
poss the british museum
Old 16-01-09, 04:21 PM   #14
BigFootIsBlurry

Going to see the missus tonight, playing rugby tomorrow and having a look at a bike on Sunday.

All being well, by Monday I'll have left a deposit on my first SV , not broken anything playing rugger and not had too big a row with the missus. Unfortunately, the way things are at the minute all three of those things could go either way
BigFootIsBlurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-09, 04:23 PM   #15
Viney
Mega Poster

Mot the car tomorrow, put up some lights round my mums house, put together a large chest of drawers on sunday and then go to toby carvery! Rock n roll in the vine/parkinson residence.

However, Verna is off out on the lash tonight, then a off for a full body massage and womens wax stuff tomorrow, then off up town with some friends. The nursing a hang over on sunday whilst i put the drawers together
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-09, 04:57 PM   #16
Ed

Clearing out the garage
Old 16-01-09, 05:18 PM   #17
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Fri -- chillaxing with a beer after buying lots of wood
Sat -- pretending i know what to do with the wood and going to work all night (without the wood, plenty at work lol)
Sun -- leather shopping
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-09, 05:46 PM   #18
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

tomorow - sunny dagenham
sunday - car

wow what fun

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-09, 05:57 PM   #19
Lissa
Just Ballast
Mega Poster

Tonight.....cooking spag bol and chilling in front of the tv.

Tomorrow...........up to Cornerspeed to have an Ultimap chip fitted

Sunday........pootling out and about hopefully

I'd Rather Have Two Big Bangs Than Four Little Strokes
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-09, 07:51 PM   #20
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris View Post
trying to cram as much information in about parasitic nematodes,

Ooh, nematodes. My old housemate had a PhD placement funded by the EU and Cranfield Uni doing research into those things in Irish agricultural soil.