Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 07-08-09, 01:11 PM   #51
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Ace Cafe, 31/08/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Stroppy View Post
I would have thought that his post was self explanatory on his plans?
Possibly on the 31st is not a finalised plan to me and is subject to change, right? We got plenty of time to edit a thread title if its required.

Mr Stroppy...you know when he'll be there right? And since you're about the only person in this thread with any real interest in attending this meet then the info has got to the people who need it imo.

But as we said earlier in this thread, the Ace and this thread are really not the place to get to know any of the massive, so come on down to Frith tonight and meet us for yourself
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P

Last edited by Spiderman; 07-08-09 at 01:12 PM.
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09, 01:27 PM   #52
muffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
the Ace and this thread are really not the place to get to know any of the massive, so come on down to Frith tonight and meet us for yourself
Nooo you lots is scary, hence I came once and never again (the bike parking demo don't count, mmkay?)
Old 07-08-09, 01:30 PM   #53
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffles View Post
Nooo you lots is scary, hence I came once and never again (the bike parking demo don't count, mmkay?)
Get yer backside to Frith tonight oh Muffly one

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09, 01:30 PM   #54
joshmac

Quote:
Pfft. Next thing ya know, he'll be saying drugs are bad too
Old 07-08-09, 01:45 PM   #55
muffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
Get yer backside to Frith tonight oh Muffly one
I'm tempted but I need to go home and sort out my leathers, they suffered greatly in the Great Commuting Storm of August '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmac View Post
Pfft. Next thing ya know, he'll be saying drugs are bad too
Any time except 4:20 (btw I think the 4-20 refers to a day not a time - cos the US say the day/month backwards remember!)
Old 07-08-09, 02:07 PM   #56
Baph

OK, following a discussion with someone, my plans have now been finalised.

I will be at the Ace on Friday 28th in the evening.
I will not be at the Ace at any point on Monday 31st. The main reason for me trying to get there has now been removed, so there's little point me making the 1h+ journey regardless of my state of finances.

Spidey, I'd appreciate it if you could amend the title, substituting "31" for "28".

Those that can make it to the Ace, and want to, you'll be welcomed (Matt, I still owe you a drink regardless of if you make it there on the Friday for the favour you did me a few weeks back).

Those that cannot make it, I'll be back down that way at some point. So I'll possibly see you at some point in future.
Old 07-08-09, 02:39 PM   #57
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Yeh we is well scary innit, lol. We some of us are a bit scary looking thats true enough i guess.

You just know you were awestruck by us and the atmosphere and you dont know if you can handle the awesomeness again, thats whit it really is, right?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 07-08-09, 03:04 PM   #58
muffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Yeh we is well scary innit, lol. We some of us are a bit scary looking thats true enough i guess.

You just know you were awestruck by us and the atmosphere and you dont know if you can handle the awesomeness again, thats whit it really is, right?
Well, it was pretty awesome...

Thing is, I dunno if I can gaze upon that poiple bike again - it's like watching a disaster unfold, you want to look away but you can't

Oh and if TSM is there I'll have to remember to bring those datatool fobs I promised him

(incidentally I do have them at home ready to go, I just haven't seen him since)
Old 07-08-09, 03:35 PM   #59
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Well if you'd bothered to come AR he was there.

And the poiple people eater fits in beautifully at Soho
Old 07-08-09, 03:44 PM   #60
rictus01
Mega Poster

Nope no sort points here, that would necessitate a degree of seriousness, which I don’t apply to the internet, it’s more a case of boredom and time on my hands, but pointing out what something appears to be (just in case you didn’t realize), is a service, even if it was lost or chosen to be lost on you

As to the “anything specific” avoided, Oh a handful or so, I’ll enlighten you via PM at anytime, although I’d really be amazed if that were needed.

Only one user PM’d you, I’ve had several, you do certainly galvanise opinion one way or another.

I see you’ve now set a time, and pretty much dictated you should be able to avoid pretty much all of us in the process, however Soho details are at the top of the section, no notice, or invitation needed, I haven’t know a Friday without a meet there in the last 8 years

As pointed out, only one person can “finally put to bed” this, me I’ll reply to anything pretty much, unlike Zig I’m nowhere near the point of apathy.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote