SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 13-10-06, 04:01 PM   #1
kwak zzr

Default anyone belive in psychic's?

well? been talking about this at work today because theres this woman who's thinks shes got the gift and is starting up her own business. some belive it some dont, whats everyones opinion on the super natural? ever had any experiences?
Old 13-10-06, 04:05 PM   #2
hovis

i think its crap
Old 13-10-06, 04:12 PM   #3
madmartyn

been to loads of them some have blown my mind with the stuff they told me, even stuff i,d forgot about. some were crap though.
Old 13-10-06, 04:13 PM   #4
Cronos

Do I believe in psychic's what?
Old 13-10-06, 04:20 PM   #5
Baph

You tell me... ask the woman at work if I believe or not :P

Then we can see how accurate she really is :P
Old 13-10-06, 04:20 PM   #6
kwak zzr

I'm sitting on the fence on this subject, me thinks personally it's a load of rubbish but she does talk about somethings that actually do happen.

by the way i'm not posting this subject cuz its friday the 13th its just that its been bugging me for ages
Old 13-10-06, 05:03 PM   #7
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos
Do I believe in psychic's what?

Its all a load of rubbish IMO, you can say fairly general things, read peoples reactions etc. Vague enough and you can apply it to anyone.

Kwak, I sense you have been through some kind of hardship recently? I can sense it. And you've had a hard choice to make. Well let me tell you, the hardship will get better, and the choice you have to make begins with the letter "G".
Old 13-10-06, 05:35 PM   #8
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

I believe it depends on what you believe.

I'm no sceptic, I have a friend who does spiritual healing and all kinds of stuff. She can tell just by a few seconds in my company what mood I'm in or how I'm feeling. Its a bit scary she is always right about my current frame of mind and its sometimes like having somebody peer into the depths of your soul sometimes she'll tell me stuff that I dont want to hear and stuff that I think is wrong. Shes always 100% right and I cant find a logical explanation for her insight.

I think theres a lot of truth in it but I dont believe my future is mapped out that that I have no control over it. I believe I have the power to change my future by inaction or action on my part. Therefore when she tells me things I never think right OK thats going to happen.

I just try to live my life the best I can, rather than hanging onto every idea or thinking that everything she has told me is going to happen and sitting and waiting for it. I like to think of it as guidance more than anything else.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-06, 06:34 PM   #9
kwak zzr

this is what i get fizz what she says is always right but i still choose not to belive it, how can she be right all the time?

most people who dont belive it have never spoke to these people, i think they should and just see what they have to say.
Old 13-10-06, 06:38 PM   #10
Alpinestarhero

I thought it said physics. Believe very well in physics

But not psycics, or anything of the sort.

Matt