SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 12-10-12, 02:56 PM   #1
Runako

Default Llandow Circuit (Short Vid Series)

As stated, a brief series of Vids from a trackday last summer. First up is a short Panigale & 848 Evo vid + a 1st corner comedy mishap:

YouTube Video
Error: If you cannot see this video, then either YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed to play it.

Second vid showing some on track action (i.e. me getting passed by everybody) coming soon.
Old 12-10-12, 05:05 PM   #2
squirrel_hunter
Mega Poster

Default Re: Llandow Circuit (Short Vid Series)

What did he do that for?

By the looks of it he was having some sort of mechanical issue and then forgot to put his feet down when it stopped again? Bizarre.

May I add here, GG is awesome and I think I am in love with Stretchie...he rocks my world!

SH2 | 2MA | GROM | YSR
squirrel_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-12, 07:25 PM   #3
Runako

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel_hunter View Post
What did he do that for?

By the looks of it he was having some sort of mechanical issue and then forgot to put his feet down when it stopped again? Bizarre.
Mechanical issue is right. T'was the 1st session and the bike was missing gears and finding neutral. He found a gear then went to go into 2nd. Then it jumped into neutral causing the engine to rev, found gear again and induced a "Powerslide". Well, sorta. As he was only going like 15mph it was a gentle lowside.

He was a bit shocked and they couldn't get the bike fixed ... so he just jumped on his spare bike Gotta love trackday riders.

Was a great day out in the end though. By 3 everyone had quit but 6 of us, who then had another hour 15 minutes to tear up the track. This day alone was probably worth 2 track days. Even had to borrow some fuel to keep going
Old 12-10-12, 08:12 PM   #4
joshwalker094
Mega Poster

nice, when is the next part up? just checking out the montage videos and bikeramy sure does look sexy in leathers
Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
Josh Walker sounds quite an epic name to be honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
JOSH WALKERRRRRRRRRRRR

joshwalker094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-12, 09:28 PM   #5
Runako

Haha, yeah makes a change from some old bloke with a beer belly. Shame she's sold her bike cause we went on a few great little rideouts. I'm working on her to get another.

Next part's not too far away. In the process of editing it down so I don't look like too much of a trackday noob (impossible). But I also have some Tour Vids to do and a more recent rideout vid with some of the guys on here. Making hay while the rain rains, or something like that
Old 27-12-12, 12:31 PM   #6
Runako

Llandow Straightaway

YouTube Video
Error: If you cannot see this video, then either YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed to play it.