SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 01-08-19, 05:01 PM   #1
Viney
Mega Poster

Default SV650S K1 For Sale 'Doris'

So the time has come to sell my old SV. The highlights

Sv650S K1
Purchased December 2000
1 Owner from new (Me)
81913 Miles
MOT till March 2020
Recent Fork Seals (Pre MOT)
Starts well
Good discs and recent pads (Front)
Briaded lines (HEL)
Fair tyres (Pilot Road 4's)
One off Renegade shotgun exhaust (Carbon Sleeved)
Double Bubble screen
R&G crash bungs
Good Chain (Has working Scotoiler installed)
Original Keys and owners manual/toolkit

As for the bike. It was a daily rider for many a year until work changed and she became a toy. More recently, time and ULEZ and the lack of decent parking where i now live have put paid to it being used regularly. Currently stored at my parents. So its been happily parked up for a fair few months. Its had some short journeys to keep things moving. I just started it after about 3 months and she started fine. If it wasnt for this bike, i wouldnt have met a lot of fabulous people that i call friends.

She aint pretty, but mechanically shes alright and shes straight. She has always had regular oil changes with good oil and new filter as well as servcing when required. Currently she is a little multi coloured with Candy Blue seat unit as the old pannels had started to crack, and also has a candy blue nose cone. Generally though she is Blue and Orange (Wheels, Stripe on tank) and the old matching pannels are included as well. The read wheel powder coating is flaking off and could do with redoing.

The bike comes with a 'box' of bits including
1.5 spare engines (Both untested) Original is still in the bike
Several pannels (Upper fairings, Various marks etc)
Original Exhaust
Full sized number plate
Headlight
Various bits and bobs that you collect over the years

Would make a good Minitwin/track bike (Although roadworthy)

Currently located in BR1 (Bromley, J4 off M25)
Usual, no test rides without cash up front

£500. No offers and buyer collects.

If i cant get that then ill scrap it and sell it for parts. Ideally you would take the lot. If you dont take any of the spares, then there is no discount.

PM me with email address/Whatsapp mobile number and i will send photos if interested.

Last edited by Viney; 01-08-19 at 05:03 PM.
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote