SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 16-11-06, 10:33 AM   #21
tricky

Ayup mate, enjoy your new toy ! (take it steady to start with though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K
WOW He's got a blue wheelie bin!
Cool, matches his bike ! Although I think its next doors, although it would follow that he would have a blue bin as well you just can't see it in the photo. I've got three wheelie bins I have, a black one (matches my bike), a green one and a brown one. Where are my tablets ?, who am I, where are the pidgeons ? mumble mumble mumble................
Old 16-11-06, 12:37 PM   #22
anna
Mega Poster

hello and welcome to the site
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-06, 05:34 PM   #23
Rick-UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky
Ayup mate, enjoy your new toy ! (take it steady to start with though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K
Cool, matches his bike ! Although I think its next doors, although it would follow that he would have a blue bin as well you just can't see it in the photo. I've got three wheelie bins I have, a black one (matches my bike), a green one and a brown one. Where are my tablets ?, who am I, where are the pidgeons ? mumble mumble mumble................
Hehehe! Love the small print!
Old 16-11-06, 07:06 PM   #24
Alpinestarhero

Hello! I've got a 99 SV, its my first bike too and came with a few niggles, but its all been sorted now. Whats not quite right with your bike?

Its not yellow?! They are the fastest ones, and best handling! Arn't they hovi5?

Matt
Old 16-11-06, 07:13 PM   #25
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinestarhero
Hello! I've got a 99 SV, its my first bike too and came with a few niggles, but its all been sorted now. Whats not quite right with your bike?

Its not yellow?! They are the fastest ones, and best handling! Arn't they hovi5?

Matt
yup, he speak the truth

its my first bike too and came with a few niggles aswell , but its all been sorted now.i hope

the futures bright....the futures yellow
Old 16-11-06, 08:21 PM   #26
Rick-UK

Well, the gear lever seems pretty stiff, and I'm sure it's supposed to be a little smoother. I could do with a new cowl as this one is lightly scratched, a new screen as this one is also a bit scratched.... and the starting always has to be done with the choke used slightly (maybe cold weather??).

Rick
Old 16-11-06, 11:05 PM   #27
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by falc
Quote:
Originally Posted by K

Hi there.
We got three colours round our way, blue, green and brown, im waiting for the special edition white with red stripes to be released
ive got the ex army issue

Old 16-11-06, 11:11 PM   #28
BILLY

Default Re: Hey guys, I'm new!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-UK
Just wanted to pop in and say Hello! I used to ride small bikes to and from school when I was 17, but haven't ridden for the past ten years. I have, however, just passed my direct access (two weeks ago!!) and bought myself a 2000 SV650S with fairing. I am chuffed to bits with the bike. There are a few things wrong with it that I never noticed when I bought it, but for £1600, and my first big bike, I can't scoff really! In any case, I look forward to meeting you all (I'm now going to set up my profile), but have attached a pic. (P.S. Thats my Mum in the pic with me!! )
Lia she's to Young to be your mum!!! And welcome to the forum

BILLY
Old 18-11-06, 01:04 PM   #29
Law

Welcome