SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

East Anglian Revolution If you're based in East Anglia, then this could be for you.

Old 22-02-10, 11:41 PM   #1
allantheboss

Default Help meee quick!!

Ok, massive problem on my part:

Tomorrow I bike to Luton from Swindon, to take plane to Aberdeen, and return on Wednesday.

Problem- I thought there'd be lockers or something in the airport, where I can keep my leathers and helmet. I have been told otherwise!

Solution- Does anybody know of a small storage facility or alike near to the airport?

HELP PLEASE!
Old 25-02-10, 02:19 AM   #2
MarcoGF

Default Re: Help meee quick!!

if id seen this before mate i could of put your stuff in a car as my parents went luton airport aswell, well if u trusted me,
Old 25-02-10, 09:53 AM   #3
-Ralph-

Somebody's talking sh1te. I've never known an airport terminal without some kind of luggage storage facility. Not necessarily lockers, maybe just a locked room operated in the same way as a cloakroom in a nightclub.

http://www.london-luton.co.uk/en/faq...-terminal.html

Take a canvas bag so you zip up all your stuff in one item.

Last edited by -Ralph-; 25-02-10 at 09:57 AM.
Old 25-02-10, 12:30 PM   #4
allantheboss

Yeah I've done it now, there was a left luggage. I've had to stay in Aberdeen another night, so my left luggage will be overdue- should I ring them up and say (because you pay prior to leaving the stuff) or do you think I could get away with just paying them when I get back?
Old 25-02-10, 12:33 PM   #5
-Ralph-

Quote:
Originally Posted by allantheboss View Post
Yeah I've done it now, there was a left luggage. I've had to stay in Aberdeen another night, so my left luggage will be overdue- should I ring them up and say (because you pay prior to leaving the stuff) or do you think I could get away with just paying them when I get back?
Wouldn't do any harm to ring them. Either way I'm sure they are not going to throw it out into the car park.
Old 25-02-10, 12:55 PM   #6
allantheboss

Yeah. I just have no landline, and credit for my phone means 30 minute walk to town centre and back... Yes, I am lazy. Thanks though, I think they probably wont mind as long as money ends up in their hands