SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 20-11-09, 12:57 AM   #1
Kilted Ginger

Default GM3 Attendees & Accomodation

This thread for all those planning to attend the 2010 GM. Links to all other GM related threads Here
Also where you are traveling from so folks can organise traveling to / from together. Also once you have your accomodation sorted please add as well. If you are sharing (wigwam / B&B) Stick a number after so we can track who is with who and how many wigwams / spaces are left. Thanks

Username...............Real Name..........Dates attending..........Traveling from.............Accomodation

1. Kilted Ginger........Marc.................Fri25 - Sun27th..........Central Scotland..........Camping

Last edited by Kilted Ginger; 26-01-10 at 08:03 PM. Reason: ocd
Old 23-06-10, 11:14 PM   #2
Stradders

Default Re: GM3 Attendees & Accomodation

Dear SV Ecosse.

I am writing this with a very heavy heart, but unfortunately I am now no longer going to be able to make GM3. No one knows how gutted I am as I have been planning this for months and was really looking forward to meeting you all. I have been mulling it over for a few days now but there is no way I can make it work.

The reasons are many and various, but the main one being I have been away so much this year (and also looking forward to a 3 month winter holiday in the 'Stan' over Xmas) so I need to spend some more quality time with the kids. I'm afraid they don't really understand weekends away on the bike yet. I am already getting pressure from my 9 year old for having been away so much this year.
I have also got quite a few other domestic issues at home which really do need sorting out and I can't really afford to let them drag on any further. With any luck one of those issues will no longer be a factor this time next year and I will be free to do whatever and go wherever I please. Roll on GM4.

Before I go can I just say a huge thanks to Quedos for organising it, and also everyone else who has sorted out the campsite, the routes and who has passed on advice and information about the weekend. Thanks also to Kilted Ginger for his excellent work on the list of attendees. Unfortunately number 46 is no longer available to ride this year. Sounds just like Moto GP (if only I was 1% as good as him).

I am insanely jealous of you all but I hope you have a fantastic time. The forecast looks stunning. I look forward to hearing about it via the forum. Just make sure you count them all out and count them all back again and that you all keep the shiny side up (plus all the other rubbish motorbike clichés for riding safely).

So sorry that I can't make it but I know you'll all have a brilliant time.

All the best.

A very P****d off Stradders.
Old 24-06-10, 07:17 AM   #3
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

aww Stradds shame ..

looks like we will all fit in one wigwam the way folk are dropping out like flies / midges..

I may not make it if I carry on having to watch this 59/59 tennis match ...!!!

be safe yourself too Stradd and enjoy the time with your kids.
Old 24-06-10, 08:13 AM   #4
appollo1
Mega Poster

sorry to hear you can't make it Stradders.

Hope you get yourself sorted out and keep yer heed doon in 'stan' when you go. May see you there as I am off there next year too.

http://www.german-shepherd-rescue-scotland.org.uk/ everyone deserves a second chance

RIP Appollo miss you and will always love you x x x x
appollo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-10, 08:16 AM   #5
Blue Flame
Mega Poster

Sorry to hear that you can't make it !!

Although this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradders View Post
.......can I just say a huge thanks to Quedos for organising it, and also everyone else who has sorted out the campsite, the routes and who has passed on advice and information about the weekend. Thanks also to Kilted Ginger for his excellent work on the list of attendees.
....made me think i was reading an award ceremony speech !!

Previous >> K3 SV650S - Candy Copper;Lower Fairing Set;Fender Extender; Powerbronze Screen; HEL Braided Lines;
Blue Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-10, 08:39 AM   #6
Quedos

Sorry you ain't going to make it but sometime life does get in the way of things.
Just sort what you need to do and we'll all be standing on the other side waiting for you to come riding back into the sunset with us all!
Old 24-06-10, 08:41 AM   #7
Stradders

Guys,

Thanks for the nice comments. So gutted that I won't be there but I hope you all have a brilliant time and a good turn out.

Definitely see you on GM 4.
Old 24-06-10, 08:47 AM   #8
Stradders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quedos View Post
Sorry you ain't going to make it but sometime life does get in the way of things.
Just sort what you need to do and we'll all be standing on the other side waiting for you to come riding back into the sunset with us all!
Nice words.

Thanks.
Old 25-06-10, 02:02 PM   #9
Kilted Ginger

USERNAME...............REAL NAME...DATES ATTENDING.......TRAVELLING FROM.......ACCOMMODATION
01. AndyBrad...........Andy........Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Brighouse............. ?

02. appollo1...........Ricky.......Fri 25th–Sun 27th.....St Andrews............ ?
03. BanditPat..........Patrick.....???/???-Sun 27th......Cumbria............... ?
04. Bibio..............Lance.......Fri 25th-Fri 2nd......Fife.................. ?
05. BIGSTEVE...........Steve.......Sat 26th-Sun 27th.....Ellon.................Camping
06. Bikenut............Iain........Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Isle of Skye..........Wigwam 2
07. Blue Flame.........Grant.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Fife..................Camping
08. Bri w..............Brian.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Redcar................B&B
09. C3hud..............Chris.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Aberdeen..............Camping
10. Cheekeyarab........Ben.........Sat 26th-Sun 27th.....Aberdeen.............. ?
11. Combatfred.........Alan........Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Glasgow...............B&B Beinglas 2
12. MrsCombatfred......Wendy.......Fri 25th-End Dec......Glasgow...............B&B Beinglas 2

13. Cumfy..............Chris.......Fri 25th–Sun 27th.....Aberdeen..............Camping
14. Dave20046..........Allan.......Fri 25th-1st or 2nd...Yorkshire (s).........camping
15. DavePreston........Miguel......Fri 25th–Sun 27th.....Torrevejai Espaina.... ?
16. DavieSV............John........Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Derbyshire............Camping
17. far too lucky......ricky.......Fri 25th-sun 27th.....York..................Camping
18. Fenjer.............Jennifer....Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Grangemouth...........?
19. gerbrox............Stephen.....Fri 25th–Sun 27th.....Glasgow...............Camping
20. Haggis.............Murdo.......Fri 25th–Sun 27th.....Isle of Skye..........Wigwam 2
21. Henrymeoles........Ricki.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Livingston............ ?
22. Independephoto.....Garry.......Fri /Sat-Sun 27th.....Glasgow...............B&B Beinglas 1
23. Kilted Ginger......Marc........Sat 26th–Sun 27th.....Central Scotland......B&B Beinglas 5
24. Luckypants.........Mike........Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....North Wales...........B&B, Inverarnan
25. Manuell............Andrew......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Aberdeen..............Camping
26. Markc123...........Mark........Fri 25th-sun 27th.....Harrogate.............Camping
27. Martyn McG.........Martyn......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Glasgow...............Camping
28. Mattsv.............Dave........Fri 25th–Sun 27th.....Southampton...........Wigwam
29. Northwind..........Andrew......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.... Edinburgh............. ?
30. orose..............Oliver......Fri 25th-Deported.....Sheffield.............Camping
31. Paul the 6th.......Paul........Fri 25th-Mon 28th.....York..................Camping
32. Petevtwin650.......Pete........Fri 25th-Fri 2nd......Rugby.................Caravan, YH
33. Lissa..............Lissa.......Fri 25th-Fri 2nd......Rugby.................Caravan, YH
34. Pingu65............Martin......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Portsmouth............B&B Crianlarich
35. Pingi66............Tracy.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Portsmouth............B&B Crianlarich

36. Quedos.............Abs.........Fri/Sat-Sun 27th......Glasgow...............B&B Beinglas 1
37. Quiff..............Dave........Fri 25th-Sun 27th ....Crewe.................B&B
38. Mrs Quiff..........Mandy.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Crewe.................B&B

39. Rabf33.............Robert......Sat 26th-Sun 27th.....Stirling..............Wigwam 1
40. -Ralph-............Colin.......Sat 26th–Sun 27th.....Birmingham............B&B Beinglas 5
41. Ravingdavis........Dave........Fri 25th-Fri 2nd......Homeless..............B&B
42. Sally..............Dave........Fri 25th–Sun 27th.....Aberdeen..............Camping
43. Sheps..............David.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Aberdeen..............Camping
44. Speedy Claire......Claire......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Merseyside............B&B, Inverarnan

45. Stuartyboy.........Boy.........Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Edinburgh.............Camping
46. Sunny..............Jayne.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Glasgow...............B&B Beinglas 1
47. The Guru...........Andy........Sat 26th-Sun 27th.....Stirling..............Wigwam 1
48. The Guru's Cuz.....Gary........Sat 26th-Sun 27th.....Stirling..............Wigwam 1
49. The Guru's mate....John........Sat 26th-Sun 27th.....Stirling..............Wigwam 1
50. TheShadow..........Ryan........Fri 25th–Sun 27th.....Paisley...............Wigwam
51. TonyS..............Tony........Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Bradford..............Camping
52. Tosher ............Tosh........Fri 25th-sun 27th.....Perth.................Camping
53. Trikl..............Rik.........Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Aberdeen..............Camping
54. Unosuke............Andy........Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Warrington............Camping
55. Wulfie.............Johnny......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Isle of skye..........wigwam 2
56. Yorkie_chris.......Chris.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Halifax...............Camping
57. Missyorkie_chris...Missy.......Fri 25th-Sun 27th.....Halifax...............Camping

UPDATED
Old 27-06-10, 05:38 PM   #10
fenjer

Fair few on that list that didnt make it as far as I can see...

Counted 37 bikes at the first gather point on the morning run.