SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 06-06-13, 08:59 AM   #21
Shawthing

Default Re: Pub (5th June)

Cant make this w/e as will be in Eire.

Non arbores caesa suum mittere nuntius, sed magnum numerum electrons uehementissime incommo.
Shawthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 06:13 PM   #22
dirtyred619

What's the score for this weekend then? Getting out tomorrow so could tag along maybe. If you know the route and roughly where you'll be I could meet you along the way I just need to be back in Mancland by about 2. Other than that I was looking at getting out somewhere Sunday afternoon a bit later as its still light now getting on for 10.
Old 07-06-13, 07:05 PM   #23
speedyctr

Default Pub (5th June)

Yeh Brett are you still going to resurrect the Mister C chip run? Myself, Steve and maybe one or two more I know would be up for it still. Just let us know what time you are thinking of heading out.

speedyctr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 09:14 PM   #24
Brettus

I haven't managed to find the switch to make mine fit for the road I'm afraid. Didn't think many were up for it either unfortunately. I'm thinking I'll do it but stick a pin in the calendar further in advance and hope for good weather? If I make a proper thread we can make it stand out to the crowd it was originally intended for, novices, bimblers and just the easy going of us

Hope no-one is too disappointed, Chris is likely still going out but I'd be no good leading with dodgy (no) brake light and overdue general maintenance. I'll do it but ill do it right.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-13, 09:20 PM   #25
speedyctr

Default Pub (5th June)

Cool no worries but should get a BP ride one day like you said. Get that switch found first saw u on the cage again today Brett. Don't know if I'm going for a bimble tomorrow or maybe Sunday now. Will post if I venture on a decent route.

Old 09-06-13, 07:05 AM   #26
speedyctr

Default Pub (5th June)

Meeting at shell garage in sandiway at 10:30 then heading over Buxton way if anyone wants to join there are 4 'novices' including me & one has a pillion so gentle pace.