SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Stuff Wanted Looking for SV bits, nothing in For Sale? Place a plea here.

Old 27-02-12, 11:46 PM   #1
SVmonkey

Default Curvy bits to finish the bike

I built the bike up as much as I could tonight with the rest of the bits I had so I now know what I'm short of.

I need the following:

• Front fairing bolts, pretty much all of them - JOB LOT BOUGHT FROM EBAY FOR £20
  • Mirror anti-vibration oval metal/rubber spacer thing that sits between the mirror and the fairing - only need one
  • Mirror cover infill panels
  • Clock surround
  • Seat infill panel bolts - included in job lot above
  • Seat bolts - the ones that go through the seat into the frame at the sides - included in job lot above
I'm pretty sure that's everything.

If anyone has anyone of the above available, please let me know.

I have loads of leftover original curvy bits to get rid of so feel free to ask if you need something, maybe we can do a swap for bits I need if you have them. I've got stuff like cables, subframes, shocks, clipons, switchgear, callipers, brake hoses, radiators, looms, locksets, panels in various colours, loads of nuts and bolts from all round the bike, forks, yokes, frames, engine parts, clocks, mirrors, airboxes, headlights, swingarms, exhausts, link pipes etc. Planning to do a big post in the for sale section soon.

Thanks

Chris

Last edited by SVmonkey; 28-02-12 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Bought some bits on ebay
Old 28-02-12, 01:31 PM   #2
SVmonkey

Default Re: Curvy bits to finish the bike

I have bought some fairing bolts from a breakers on ebay.

I just need to add one item to the list above:

• Rubber grommets x 2 for side panels, where the main fairing bolts go through onto the mounting brackets - part number is 09320-09016 and is item 15 here

Last edited by SVmonkey; 28-02-12 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Picture of bolts added :)
Old 29-02-12, 12:31 AM   #3
SVmonkey

I have everything now thanks to srobrien (for clock surround and mirror metal/rubber plate) and 20 minutes going through rotten cardboard boxes in my garage to locate mirror infills, rubber grommets and bag full of bloody fairing bolts after I've just spent £20 on some from a breakers aaaagggghhhhh!!! Anyone want to buy some fairing bolts?

Old 29-02-12, 09:27 AM   #4
arcdef

Ive got a pair of mirror infill panels, make me an offer.......
Old 29-02-12, 12:43 PM   #5
SVmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcdef View Post
Ive got a pair of mirror infill panels, make me an offer.......
Thanks mate but i did manage to find a set of them last night covered in rotting cardboard and slugs, cleaned up ok though lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVmonkey
I have everything now ... 20 minutes going through rotten cardboard boxes in my garage to locate mirror infills...