SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 24-03-08, 10:58 AM   #21
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: whats ur biggest gripe about the uk?

Kids that need a jolly good slap, because they're parents aren't allowed to discipline them properly...you know the sort that when they get to teens scream....we've nothing to do, lets binge drink and be a bunch of w44nkers.

Tax

Too many folk coming in and all the English leaving( me being one of them in a couple of years...i hope)

Tax
And funnily enough, ignorant English gits, because compared to other countries i've been in or heard about, we compare abismally, we are collectivly awful. There are nice folk among us, the people we associate with, and friends, but those in faceless streets, close doors in your face, wlak in front of you, rush, rush ,rush in their car, run you over blame you...sit on their backsides all day, don't work, pretend they can't
.you know the sort

ooooo I could go on all day, but for now........

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-08, 11:06 AM   #22
tigersaw
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post

Too many folk coming in and all the English leaving( me being one of them in a couple of years...i hope)

Where to? Europe or further? I've looked at OZ, NZ and Canada so far and none have inspired me sufficiently, (nor would thay have me without a struggle)
tigersaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-08, 11:18 AM   #23
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

whereever a design engineer will be needed i think. Im Indoors finshes uni this year, already has a lot of experience in the work aspect but needs some more for a couple of years wthin his field.( hes a mature student) He wants Oz or NZ, and as I've got some friends that have just moved over there i can get hold of some first hand thoughts and advice for future reference......................me I'd prefer to live in my best mates garden in the depths of very rural mid france, but theres not much work there am afraid!

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-08, 02:22 PM   #24
MR UKI (1)

People who find it all too easy to get benefits and the fact they make it almost impossible for those who do need them to get them. Oh and the weather, snowing again today
Old 24-03-08, 02:36 PM   #25
Razor

Love it or leave it, but you'll be back!
Old 24-03-08, 02:55 PM   #26
Rhiwbina_Squirrel

Our lovely fluffy PC world that's being rammed down our throats, the way police are more likely to act if you're an ethnic minority or have a particular sexual orientation, busy bodies, the OTT human rights campaigners who think illegal imigrants who murder should stay in Britain because they're own country is too dangerous but force innocent people, who are on their death beds, out. I'll not bore you anymore
Old 24-03-08, 03:00 PM   #27
Moffatt666

Nanny state!!!!
Old 24-03-08, 04:28 PM   #28
tigersaw
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Love it or leave it, but you'll be back!
Most people do come back - they miss their family and the colour green. Myself, i'm not fussed about either
tigersaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-08, 04:40 PM   #29
John 675

i dont blame the polish that apparently take all the jobs.. the reason they get these jobs is because the Majority work all the hours they can, they work hard and deserve better from some employers, because they know if they work their Ar$es of for 5 years and go back home they will live extremely well... IMO they dont take all of the jobs they just work the jobs that benefit/sick note scoudrals cant be ar$ed to do.. i know if i had a company i would treat them fairly and employ alot of them.. ever wondered who packs your pre packed sandwhiches? or puts your luggage on to a plane? or makes sure your FEDEX/DHL/UPS stuff is delivered on time.. its usually the hard working polish...
Old 24-03-08, 04:49 PM   #30
scooby

This dammmm weather. Went out in lovley sun on dry roads 40 miles from home sleet n snow n wax cotton over mitts leaving a deposite of wax all over the visor. made for a rough ride home. Washed the bike to get the salt off now its drying outside in the sun Oooooh. And the cost of living