SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 06-08-12, 11:14 AM   #1
metalangel

Default For sale: Kappa K35 Topbox, Oxford Maximiser 360T, ACF-50 and Scottoiler oil etc

Three items for sale!

First, Kappa K35 35 litre top box. Includes the mounting plate and bolts and key, everything you see in the picture. The actual frame/rack to fit it to your specific bike is NOT included, this was originally on my CB500 and I sold both the bike and the frame separately several years ago. Holds one helmet or eight cans or anything else that you manage to cram in. £50 for the box, will need to find out about postage as it's quite large (not that heavy) so if you can collect it it might be easier.

Second, Oxford Maximiser 360T. Charges and maintains your battery. Told me my car's battery was flat. Never needed it for the bike, so hardly used. Please be aware that everything is included EXCEPT for the battery connection lead as that was fitted to my Fazer which I've since sold. You might already have one, you might not need or want one as there's still leads to connect to a battery included in the box. Official site detailing bits and usage here. £30 including postage.

Finally, a bumper selection of sprays and other chemicals! SOLD TO SPRINGBOKKI

PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff.

Last edited by metalangel; 09-08-12 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-08-12, 10:10 PM   #2
mackemforever

Default Re: For sale: Kappa K35 Topbox, Oxford Maximiser 360T, ACF-50 and Scottoiler oil etc

Where in Wales are you and would the top box mount straight to a curvy SV?
mackemforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 11:02 PM   #3
Springbokki

Default Re: For sale: Kappa K35 Topbox, Oxford Maximiser 360T, ACF-50 and Scottoiler oil etc

MA; I'll have the ancillaries (Scott Piper etc.), PM me payment details and I'll get it sent to you sharpish
Old 07-08-12, 05:45 AM   #4
metalangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackemforever View Post
Where in Wales are you and would the top box mount straight to a curvy SV?
I'm in Caerphilly.

It needs a rack to be fitted, either to rest behind the bike or on the pillion seat (not sure how that's done). This is NOT included, only the stuff you see in the photo is.

I found this and this by googling 'SV650 topbox rack', though I just went into Blunder Road and said I had a CB500 and they ordered the correct one for me.

More details in these threads:
http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=181921
http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=157894
Old 07-08-12, 12:23 PM   #5
quik_d

Should the sale of the scottoiler, ACF50 and all the other bits not come good i'll take them
Old 09-08-12, 02:17 PM   #6
metalangel

Chemical goodies sold to Springbokki! Box and charger still need a home!