SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 22-01-08, 04:29 PM   #1
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default "Large parts of the biking community are cocking a snook at the law."

What do you think it is that we are doing that is so contrary to the law?
Any ideas?

Well this is the article but i wonder if any of you would have thought it was this. http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/pol...cle3359650.ece

and then its kinda confused by this article too
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...14m/article.do

Why oh why do we have to display these things if they have the technology to know cos of their database?
if they have the info then why do i need to even be stopped/asked a question/demaded to show it etc?

its bad enough paying a tax that doesnt get fully reinvested into the roads let alone get fined for not diplaing a lousy bit of paper
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-08, 04:59 PM   #2
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Default Re: "Large parts of the biking community are cocking a snook at the law."

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=103182

Already on mate!
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-08, 07:33 PM   #3
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: "Large parts of the biking community are cocking a snook at the law."

thanks dude
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 22-01-08, 07:36 PM   #4
plowsie

twice lol
Old 22-01-08, 07:44 PM   #5
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

well at least mines in the right place

Its not exactly a tweaking or tuning issue and i'd dare say its a little too important or grown up for IB. But that means nothing does it. No one loves my thread waah, waah.

Old 22-01-08, 07:45 PM   #6
plowsie

Naughty corner zig! Go on.....
Old 22-01-08, 07:47 PM   #7
anna
Mega Poster

I love your thread. ...
anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-08, 07:47 PM   #8
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Aw fanks hunny