SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

Old 02-05-13, 11:24 AM   #21
RavenWire

Default Re: Pub

Aye good to see everyone, and glad the farmers is back open
Old 02-05-13, 01:16 PM   #22
dirtyred619

Will you post up when there's another ride out/meet coming up please, change of plans meant I couldn't venture out?
Old 03-05-13, 08:22 AM   #23
Brettus

Not to worry, there was a lot of rumbling about rideouts and if nothing else then the pub will happen every other week so I'm sure something will come up

I'd imagine some will be out this weekend as the weather looks nice but I'm busy with other stuff unfortunately.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-13, 09:41 AM   #24
dirtyred619

Cheers I'll be out for one of them no doubt as long as this last few days of nice weather wasn't this years summer over and done with!

I'll be having a little venture out tomorrow locally fine tuning the speedo on the new front end (reads normally most of the time then throws in the occasional 186mph for good measure!) and then it's an early start on Monday going down to Oulton for BSB, lets hope it's nice weather