SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 26-10-07, 08:07 AM   #1
G
Mega Poster

Default Have I done wrong???

Yesterday I got home from work early and decided to give my bike a deeper clean, only there was areas like the rear shock, bits behind the fairing and rear sprocket.

Obviously these bits are awkward and hard to get to and I didnt have the right tool for the job...........

So.....I used my girlfriends toothbrush.

To say she went mental at 11pm last night when she went to brush her teeth is an understatment, she made me go to asda to buy her a new one

Was I really that wrong.

- On another note I live on a new estate which has road sweepers on the go all day, they hose themselve off at the end of my drive, which is at the end of a quite cul-des-sac...........One of the truck has only gone and dumped a **** load of diesel all over the road at the end of my drive. NO ONE I contacted on site gave a crap GRRRRRRR.

EDIT:- I know I cocked up the title and I'm a dumbass

Last edited by G; 26-10-07 at 08:29 AM.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-07, 08:09 AM   #2
neio79

Default Re: Have I dont wrong???

rise it off it will be fine!
Old 26-10-07, 08:10 AM   #3
Pedro68

You'll be ok ... just as long as you don't tell her about the time you used her toothbrush to scrape the remains of that curry you ate off the rim of the toilet bowl

Old 26-10-07, 08:10 AM   #4
Stig

Sounds fine to me. Tell her to shut up and get her teeth cleaned. Jeez, if she brushes hard enough, all the crap will come out of the toothbrush anyway.

As for the trucks and diesel. Bad shout there.
Old 26-10-07, 08:15 AM   #5
neio79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro68 View Post
You'll be ok ... just as long as you don't tell her about the time you used her toothbrush to scrape the remains of that curry you ate off the rim of the toilet bowl

My Mrs done something similar to my Sisterafter they had a falling out, not with a tooth Brush but with her face sponge for make up. cleaned the loo with it.

and once a long time ago i was sick in my Ex's sink in Uni halls. she was not mpresssed so told me to clean it up while she went for a shower. I did wit hthe first thing i saw, which happened to be this litle sponge next to the sink.

i only realised it was her sponge for applying make up when she came back and started using it after i had just cleaned the sink with it and rinsed it out!!
Old 26-10-07, 08:28 AM   #6
G
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro68 View Post

That makes my throat twitch just reading it : smt078
Old 26-10-07, 09:20 AM   #7
Ping

Why didn't you use your own toothbrush?
Old 26-10-07, 09:21 AM   #8
G
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Why didn't you use your own toothbrush?
Now this is a fair point. Mine is green and hers is pink. Hers looked older and more appealing for getting in the tight spots lol.
Old 26-10-07, 09:26 AM   #9
Ping

Quote:
Originally Posted by graemepaterson View Post
Now this is a fair point. Mine is green and hers is pink. Hers looked older and more appealing for getting in the tight spots lol.
Uhuh...

Dumpsville: Population YOU.
(Well, if it had been my toothbrush... aannnd I was your gf...)
Old 26-10-07, 09:29 AM   #10
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: Have I done wrong???

Yes, you should have purchased a brand new toothbrush to clean your bike with your bike is only worth using a 2nd had toothbrush on, the shame of it, all that nasty bacteria all over your nice shiney bike. Urgh...

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote