SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 26-08-08, 12:28 PM   #1
Muttley

Default For Sale - Crash Damaged SV650SK3

I am selling my SV650S K3 via Ebay auction.

It's crash damaged, due to a collision with a car, mainly cosmetics, busted front cowl, dented tank, scratched exhaust, etc.

Take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-SUZUKI-SV...d=p3286.c0.m14

I hope these links are allowed. If not then I'm happy for a mod to delete.

Thanks.
Old 26-08-08, 04:17 PM   #2
rob13

Default Re: For Sale - Crash Damaged SV650SK3

Good luck with it, ill keep an eye on it to see how it gets on.

Just a bit of advice, I would have taken off the extras and sold them separate as it seems that you'll probs not make more on the bike by leaving them on.
Old 26-08-08, 05:29 PM   #3
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

I'll have the crash bungs if you sell separately
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-08, 08:13 PM   #4
robertjp

i have PM'd you,

But if you do decide to split any of it...(i believe you will get more if you split - genuinely)

First dibbs please on...

Hugger
Tail Tidy
Rear brake pedal
Front right brake level if intact
Exhaust hanger

Thanks!
Old 26-08-08, 08:36 PM   #5
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

What's the reserve, are you open to offers or going to let it run? have you got bigger pictures?
Cheers
Stu
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-08, 09:12 PM   #6
Kylie

Pedant of the week award, but when your pitch says "with the burble of the exhaust and the throaty sound of the open carbs" I'm pretty sure you'll find she's got fuel injection not carbs.

I'll keep an eye on the bids, would make a nice trackday project bike. One pitifully low bid comning up!
Old 27-08-08, 08:29 AM   #7
Muttley

I know it's fuel injected but I couldn't think of another way of describing the sound, (What are the bits called that sit under the airbox, which contain the butterflies?), I was a bit short on time when putting the ad up.

I know that I would probably get more by breaking the bike, but to be honest it has sat on my drive for the past year whilst waiting for the outcome of insurance company wranglings and now that I have been paid out, (the money went to pay off another bike), I just want to sell it.

The reserve is set at £500, which I think is quite reasonable, and I was planning on letting the auction run it's course.

I'll try and post a few larger pics on here tonight.

Cheers.
Old 27-08-08, 10:55 AM   #8
Pete_58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
I know it's fuel injected but I couldn't think of another way of describing the sound, (What are the bits called that sit under the airbox, which contain the butterflies?), I was a bit short on time when putting the ad up.

I know that I would probably get more by breaking the bike, but to be honest it has sat on my drive for the past year whilst waiting for the outcome of insurance company wranglings and now that I have been paid out, (the money went to pay off another bike), I just want to sell it.

The reserve is set at £500, which I think is quite reasonable, and I was planning on letting the auction run it's course.

I'll try and post a few larger pics on here tonight.

Cheers.
Throttle Body!?

Good luck with the sale. Im trying to sell my crash damaged aswell!
Old 27-08-08, 07:41 PM   #9
phil24_7
Mega Poster

Well worth £500.

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!

Blue SV650 K3, GSX-R K5 front end, TL1000S clip-ons, lower fairings, seat cowl, gel seat, Pyramid undertray, R&G crash bungs, stainless steel bar ends, full titanium Akrapovic exhaust, Power Commander, clear rear light, flush mount front indys, mini rear indys, Autocom 300 duo intercom, Acumen cat 1 alarm and Micheline Pilot Power 2ct's.
phil24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-08, 09:09 PM   #10
rob13

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil24_7 View Post
Well worth £500.
Well worth more than that