SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 07-03-08, 02:14 PM   #1
Warthog

Default Plans for the weekend

So what are people's plans for this weekend? I am free as in no ball and chain, and so am up for riding and investigating and stuff. Possibly go and visit ASM at his address that I know is correct hahaha
Old 07-03-08, 02:16 PM   #2
ogden
Mega Poster

Default Re: Plans for the weekend

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=105578&page=4
S1000XR | 990SMT | YZF-R6 #7
ogden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-08, 04:22 PM   #3
ASM-Forever

Well i've done one assignment, just need to do the other.

Im not going out tonight(what sort of student am i ffs!) so i can make some major progress.

Which should hopefully leave me free for Sunday.
Old 07-03-08, 05:54 PM   #4
StreetHawk

Out to buy some new shoes tomorrow morning, then off to Reading V Man City and several beers.. Sunday, was planning a rideout but plans are scuppered due to no bike! Will probably be waiting around for it not to be delivered most of the day and watch the Moto GP in the evening..

My life is all glamour..
Old 07-03-08, 10:49 PM   #5
flibble

If you're about, would be up for saturday morning wander for few hours... looks like rain from 12pm. Will check tomorrow morning before 9am

see what weadar is like too...
won't be able to join sunday's ride out as going to friend's baby baptism

Last edited by flibble; 07-03-08 at 11:20 PM.
Old 07-03-08, 11:11 PM   #6
Stig

Tomorrow I will be mostly working. As most know, I do the family stuff at weekends so not really too chuffed. Will be trying to make up for it on Sunday, so that just about takes care of my weekend.

Have to say though, I enjoyed my ride to work on the B roads and in the rain this morning. And also enjoyed the roads on the way home when they had dried out.

You gotta love those B roads.
Old 08-03-08, 12:23 AM   #7
fat_brstd

well im in oxford on sat night for a gig, might be playing, maybe even djing, dont really know whats going on yet. If your not up to much then head down, its at The Bullingdon Arms Cowley Road, my mates from uni's trip hop band and then some rock bands with djs and stuff. If you fancy letting me stay at your house in oxford then i could drink which would kick some major ass. If not then im riding home/sleeping in the street.
Old 08-03-08, 12:30 AM   #8
Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_brstd View Post
well im in oxford on sat night for a gig, might be playing, maybe even djing, dont really know whats going on yet. If your not up to much then head down, its at The Bullingdon Arms Cowley Road, my mates from uni's trip hop band and then some rock bands with djs and stuff. If you fancy letting me stay at your house in oxford then i could drink which would kick some major ass. If not then im riding home/sleeping in the street.
Now theres an offer you cant refuse.
Old 08-03-08, 08:16 AM   #9
the white rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
and so am up for riding and investigating and stuff.
and playing in the woods with a stick and maybe making a teepee?

That sentence to me right back to the kind of thing you do as a kid Happy days!
Old 08-03-08, 05:03 PM   #10
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_brstd View Post
Its a possiblity mate. I think I am out int he carling academy at a rok night, I have no idea til when though, but I am hanging out with some mates who live in Cowley. I will PM you my number incase we are free and going home at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rich View Post
and playing in the woods with a stick and maybe making a teepee?

That sentence to me right back to the kind of thing you do as a kid Happy days!
Yeah that is kind of what I meant! I love just riding around and nosing about, looking at things. Nice nature, trees, cliffs, architecture. Its all good.