SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 07-06-05, 07:56 PM   #1
busasean

Default eyeball- red curvy in Battle

saw an immaculate curvy red sv coming through Battle nr Hastings today, gave a nod and was promptly ignored!!! i was the fat git on the black new shape sv!
Old 07-06-05, 08:10 PM   #2
Vtwinlover

Maybe he had his eye elsewhere.

The only people that folk take notice of in Battle look like this:

Or really suspect one like this:

And the other Weekend i pulled up next to these guys at the lights

Old 08-06-05, 08:56 AM   #3
Aurora

I rode through Battle (though not the High Street as Powdermill Lane still closed) heading North around 6.15 last evening, following a yellow VFR, hope it wasn't me, although my bikes Pink not red. If it was sorry, was probably concentrating hard on the road
Old 19-07-05, 09:34 PM   #4
Vtwinlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora
I rode through Battle (though not the High Street as Powdermill Lane still closed) heading North around 6.15 last evening, following a yellow VFR, hope it wasn't me, although my bikes Pink not red. If it was sorry, was probably concentrating hard on the road
I reckon i rode passed you & your Pinky last sunday 17th July, near battle somewhere, could it have been you? I was on the Loud black SV riding with a ZRX1100.
Old 20-07-05, 08:21 AM   #5
Aurora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtwinlover
Quote:
I reckon i rode passed you & your Pinky last sunday 17th July, near battle somewhere, could it have been you? I was on the Loud black SV riding with a ZRX1100.
Quite possibly, I was out (with the Yellow Viffer again), went to Edenbridge, met up with some friends (about 20 or so viffers), had lunch at the Six Bells, Chiddingly, Near Lewes, then a bimble via Battle to Hastings to see MIL
Old 20-07-05, 02:06 PM   #6
Vtwinlover

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtwinlover
Quote:
Quite possibly, I was out (with the Yellow Viffer again), went to Edenbridge, met up with some friends (about 20 or so viffers), had lunch at the Six Bells, Chiddingly, Near Lewes, then a bimble via Battle to Hastings to see MIL
Yes it must have been you, there was a yellow viffer. Was it a good ride?

I was out with bro went Lewes to Rye then back via Lydd, was a pretty good run apart from the typically rough East Sussex roads.