SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 21-08-13, 04:02 AM   #1
Berlin

Default When Bosses Wives ATTACK!!!

So its been an interesting few months.

Here we were thinking we'd just landed the perfect job in the perfect place. Reality turned out to be a little bit different.

THE BOSSES WIFE IS A CRAZY PSYCHO MENTAL CASE!

...Which has made things nothing less than... disturbing!.

it turns out that we lasted precisely 3 days longer than the previous couple that worked here. They've already hired and ****ed off another couple so they'll be leaving soon too.

Not a week ago we got it in writing that we have to leave by the end of the month. Yesterday, that changed to Friday!

Now bear in mind we live in the middle of nowhere in Northern BC so finding a moving truck, storage for the furniture, hotel and house to move into is a bit of a challenge at the best of time! Now try and do it in three days! )

The Irony? I've already got a better job, with a visa, and we've found a house and storage and even a free cabin on a lake to stay in while our new house is altered for the 1st September.

How? Because from the 4th day of being here we'd already decided we needed an exit strategy and had the perfect one already in place because we know some FANTASTIC people up here now.

How bad does a dream job have to be when you decide to get out on day 4?

... so good riddance to the mental cases, Hello even better life in paradise! I just feel sorry for the other two workers, they haven't quite saved enough to quit yet. Staff turnover? 10 in two and a half years.

Onwards and upwards!
C
Old 21-08-13, 05:48 AM   #2
maviczap
Mega Poster

Default Re: When Bosses Wives ATTACK!!!

Blimey!

At least you have a get out strategy!
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-13, 05:49 AM   #3
Specialone

Details man, details...

She sounds cuckoo
Old 21-08-13, 06:29 AM   #4
Berlin

Too many to list here (But list made none the less in case she stalks us like she's (still) stalking the last couple,Who incidentally, she's decided, and is telling everyone, are crack cocaine addicts! That's why they went to town three times a week. It had nothing to do with them having 5 young kids and needing nappies, milk, doctors etc!)

And she's going to call their new employers and tell them. That's nice of her isn't it!?

For us, it started right after arrival. A three day 1006 mile epic in a van with our belongings. We arrived and our proposed house wasn't even on site. It was still on order... for 8 weeks... so we'd have to share a 3 bedroom apartment with the boss and his wife, a German guy (who it turns out is the boss's best friend for 30 years and has also quit!). Now she knew we were coming with a 5lb Yorkshire terrier called Mackie. But suddenly, on arrival, Mackie wont be able to stay with us in the apartment because the boss is allergic to dogs! Really? And he owns 11 LABRADORS! So the dog has to sleep in the barn. There's two feet of snow outside, its minus 15 degrees and the dog weighs 5lbs. We can't turn the (free, log fired) heating on in the barn either because the cases of wine they have in there can't be heated! So the poor dog had to sleep in a barn, away from us for 6 WEEKS until the house arrived!

And so the stage was set.

So there's all of us in a 3 bedroom apartment and after three days the boss leaves, having given me instructions of what he'd like done while he's away.

So being keen and new I set out on Sunday morning to start chopping some of the tag alder down where out new house is going. The chain saw had no sooner started than the bosses wife arrived! And it turns out she says i cant to that, or use a chain saw, or work on a Sunday (oh how THAT would change!) and we should call her husband to check I could use the chainsaw, was cutting the right trees, was allowed to work Sundays and generally be allowed to breath.

and it continued... for weeks. Every single waking moment was monitored, noted, the boss was called and informed and the boss would then call to tell us off for doing just the thing we''d been informed by him to do!

and then it escalated. She'd rearrange everything in a shared fridge and take the names off everything to cause stress. and grass up that stress the the boss... and generally stir as much **** as she could possible cause.

Jump forward about 3000 incidents of everything I did, or thought, being wrong...

I think the final straw was when, having googled me, in the search for something on me, she failed to find anything and used something from my own web site 5 years earlier but with a few things tippexed out for dramatic effect to try and whip up a problem. It, not surprisingly, failed. So she hacked my work computer, logged into my facebook and read my private messaged to friends to get something

and of course, by this time I'd called her a "crazy B1tch"in describing her actions to a friend. But obviously she couldn't tell her husband I'd called her that because I would lead to the conversation "well why does he think you''re a crazy b1tch?"So she changed it to "fat cow" and added in another member of staff who I also called it for a bit of weight and effect.'Except neither of them are fat so it was probably not the best choice of alteration!

She then told her husband!

... WHO DIDNT SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIS WIFE HACKING MY FACEBOOK FOR DIRT ON ME!

Goodbye crazy people! you'll not be missed!

Last edited by Berlin; 21-08-13 at 06:46 AM.
Old 21-08-13, 07:23 AM   #5
a_monkey_hint

Wow! Just wow!
Old 21-08-13, 07:36 AM   #6
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Well, can only hope that your replacement is enough of a fruitcake that they go psycho on them and make a hat out of their genitals or something!

Kudos for your exit strategy not involving knocking anyone's teeth down their throat!
Old 21-08-13, 07:40 AM   #7
ClunkintheUK

What monkey hint said.
Old 21-08-13, 08:04 AM   #8
maviczap
Mega Poster

That's what living out in the hills does to ya!

Good job in getting out of that situation
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-13, 08:10 AM   #9
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Awww, shame this hadn't come to light sooner. We could have all sent you facebook PMs that would have totally twisted her melon!

Freakin Weirdo!!

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-13, 08:36 AM   #10
Richie
fantabulas
Mega Poster

it's not too late, whats their web address and email. I can forsee a coach full of student nurses from Gilford booking holidays.