SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 28-07-12, 10:43 AM   #1
embee
Mega Poster

Default Rukka Apollo gloves for sale, "new", size 11

***********NOW SOLD***********

I've been wanting some of these for a bit and happened across some on ebay. Wasn't sure of sizing but took a punt at a bargain price. Unfortunately they're just a shade too snug for me.
The chap I got them from had done the same but these were too big for him!

As you can see, still joined by the tags, only tried on inside the house.

Offered here first, will go back on ebay if no takers.

Explanation of sizing - the other chap said he is a borderline "big M" to "small L", so borderline 9/10 in most makes. He needs a 10 in these.
I am borderline "big XL" to "small XXL", borderline 11/12 usually. I definitely need a 12 in these.

I'd say these come out something like a half size snug compared to most other makes, so if you are a mid/big size "L" (10) up to a smaller "XL" (11)usually, then these will be spot on. If you are a mid size XL (11) then they might just do but will be snug. Anything bigger than mid-XL and you'll have the same problem I have, just too snug.

The fingers and thumbs are pretty good length (often my problem), but they are a slim fit so not for the chubby handed I'd suggest.

These are fabulous gloves and ooze quality, and I'll definitely be looking out for some size 12. Beautifully made, smooth, Goretex Xtrafit, no annoying seams inside, lovely.

These retail at stupid £££, typically £160. I wouldn't pay that, but you can have these for £85 cash. Yes, £85! . I take a very small hit at that, but a chance I took.

I'd really prefer to hand them over for cash to ensure they're the right size, and I'd be happy to meet up somewhere within say 40-50mls of Coventry. If interested please add a post so I can be sure of first-come-first-served and send me a PM.

Could do Paypal and recorded post but would add a bit on for costs, so say £90, but would prefer a hand-over. Not returnable if posted.

Last edited by embee; 28-07-12 at 04:42 PM. Reason: item sold
embee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-12, 11:06 AM   #2
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: Rukka Apollo gloves for sale, "new", size 11

soooo tempted...
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-12, 01:26 PM   #3
embee
Mega Poster

Provisionally sold..............will confirm.

********NOW SOLD**********

Last edited by embee; 28-07-12 at 04:42 PM.
embee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-12, 10:34 PM   #4
Bibio
Mega Poster

thanks embee. the gloves are great
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote