SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 09-05-08, 12:02 PM   #1
Lozzo

Default Best place to buy a K8

Someone I know is possibly looking for a 650S K8, what's the best deal he can expect to find for one with lowers and one without?

Anywhere in the country as long as the price is right.

Thanks
Old 09-05-08, 12:10 PM   #2
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Default Re: Best place to buy a K8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozzo View Post
Someone I know is possibly looking for a 650S K8, what's the best deal he can expect to find for one with lowers and one without?

Anywhere in the country as long as the price is right.

Thanks
I have always found that Perth Motorcycles come across as VERY helpful/friendly and willing to do a deal - I considered getting both the SV and the Zed from them, but the fact that I would need to pick it up, then get it serviced when I got home was a bit off putting.

They DID however offer to pick me up from Edinburgh airport if I went through with it

They often put bikes up on ebay to help their sales - like the end of year stock (or pre-reg when the plate is about to change- seen them @ £3995 in those circumstances.

Got to be worth a shot

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-08, 02:02 PM   #3
LEXINGTONONE

It is a bit far but colin appleyards are doing a deal on black K8 sv not sure of price (?4200 if I remember right), they are selling them with fairing lowers and solo seat cover fitted for that, I thought that seemed pretty good ? (they are in leeds and keighley, west yorkshire)
Old 09-05-08, 02:32 PM   #4
Corf

when i was looking - the trader showed lots of dealers all over offering new one with lowers and seat cowl for 3999. few were doing 3799 for new K7s.
Old 09-05-08, 02:47 PM   #5
smegmunky

I found george white was the best deal, got a k6 sport (a year ago) for 3999. Thats with the seat cowl & fairings...etc

I liked them cos they were a big dealership chain - also note i found their swindon branch was better than their slough branch by £100 after haggling
Old 09-05-08, 07:33 PM   #6
sv-robo

Colin Appleyards in keighley are doing good deals on naked and faired versions at this present time...have a really nice fully faired graphite grey in at the moment HTH.