SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 14-09-10, 08:14 AM   #1
Lozzo

Default When planning a foreign trip.

Never book a campsite online that doesn't have an English translation facility on the homepage

If I get home without too much mental scarring I'll tell you all about my one night in the Luxembourg naturist site that I've booked into.

Just after I'd booked it I thought about changing and trying another, but then thought 'what the hell' and left it as it is - it's a holiday right, which means doing things you don't usually do at home and trying new things, so tackle to the wind with a bunch of fat and ugly people it is. Photos will be on request only.
Old 14-09-10, 08:51 AM   #2
warrenhewitt10

Default Re: When planning a foreign trip.

when me and 2 mates went away we didnt book any campsites, just turned up places, it was stressfull finding them at times but it worked out for 2 weeks....
Old 14-09-10, 08:57 AM   #3
widepants

widepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-10, 09:00 AM   #4
Bluefish

Lol, he knew it was a newdy place that's why he booked it, lol. So did you get your kit off? no pics please.