SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 29-05-09, 11:26 AM   #21
Woz

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

Today - drinking, drinking and a bit more drinking.

Tomorrow am - paintball
Tomorrow pm - 4x4 off roading and hovercraft racing
Tomorrow evening - more drinking

Sunday - suffering
Old 29-05-09, 11:27 AM   #22
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woz View Post
Today - drinking, drinking and a bit more drinking.

Tomorrow am - paintball
Tomorrow pm - 4x4 off roading and hovercraft racing
Tomorrow evening - more drinking

Sunday - suffering
I want your life
Old 29-05-09, 12:03 PM   #23
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Tonight: Balti King for a curry mmm
2moro: Out on tge bike to the peaks
2moro night: Beer Festival
Sunday: Out on bike to a bike show

Good weekend.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-09, 12:46 PM   #24
Kate Moss

Tonight - Cook chilli whilst consuming red wine and catch up with my man.
Tomorrow - House viewings and dvd evening
Sunday - My 1st ever BSB experience - can't wait!
Old 29-05-09, 12:49 PM   #25
plowsie

OOOOOoooooh, Chris, did you know it is the Beer Festival this weekend

I haven't had a drink for about 6 weeks. Think I may go up and have a mooch about to see what it is like though.
Old 29-05-09, 01:42 PM   #26
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
OOOOOoooooh, Chris, did you know it is the Beer Festival this weekend

I haven't had a drink for about 6 weeks. Think I may go up and have a mooch about to see what it is like though.
Yes matey I did know it was the beer festival this weekend.
Although last year they ran out of beer on Saturday
Ill give you a text when I get there to see if your about ja?
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Old 29-05-09, 01:46 PM   #27
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Speirs View Post
Yes matey I did know it was the beer festival this weekend.
Although last year they ran out of beer on Saturday
Ill give you a text when I get there to see if your about ja?
Yeah mate do it See you there hopefully, never been so will be an experience.
Old 29-05-09, 01:57 PM   #28
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Ahhh its brilliant. Only ask for halves though. That way you taste more beer but also if you ask for beer from another brewery than the server works at they generally give you well over half
Oh and its cheap as chips.
Old 29-05-09, 02:09 PM   #29
carty

Tonight, gym then few beers round my mates with a bit of Wii thrown in
Tomorrow am visit family
Tomorrow pm go-karting for mates stag-do
Tomorrow eve, go out in Brum, get drunk and inevitably get the dirtiest stripper going for my mate. Mmmm, strippers
Sunday, join up with orgers to go to free Leicestershire bike show. May be a little hung over but hopefully not too bad....
Old 29-05-09, 04:12 PM   #30
Ed

Tomoz: breakfast in Bala and then Coghead Road
Sunday - sailing up at Ellesmere