SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 17-11-12, 01:07 PM   #1
allantheboss

Default Get your pics out for the lads

Pic up to 10 pics you've taken, describe why they're awesome, funny, or what was going on. I'm certain there are lots of interesting ones that you've never had a reason to post!

I'll begin:

One of the parts I played in Skyfall, a dead body for the bald captain:

I'm really proud of this. 21 years old and bought a brand new XJR entirely myself, no money from parents etc. I don't know anyone my age who has even come close to being able to do this. Sadly, my Uni is full of spoilt kids driving V8 Mercs and Maseratis, so I don't get the appreciation I deserve!:

How I can afford a £9500 bike- playing Monopoly with real money against people who aren't as good as me:

When I got caught speeding:

One of my great friends is from Lille, and a concert pianist. I did a little jam for the empty hall in his conservatoire:

Turns out I'm not king:

At the front of a Coldplay gig. My expression reflects my interest in Coldplay's music:

Amusing anecdote- at the same festival, Beyonce came to the crowd during her set. I was at the front and thought "Well, just touching her hand is boring" so I scratched my balls then shook it. Baby popped out 9 months later. Just sayin'... that baby doesn't look too black.

Went to Corfu with ex-girl. She promised me before we went that we wouldn't spend the whole week sat by a pool sunbathing. This is precisely what we did for 6 days and I had to compensate by abusing the free-Ouzo policy of our all-inclusive. On the 7th day I said I was going to rent a buggy and blitz around the entire island, and she could join me or not, so she did. We had no destination, money to blow, incredible weather, ridiculously bendy roads.. was amazing. We had heard of a place called "Paradise beach" and made it our unofficial mission to find it. I took a right at a fork, and was presented with about 50 hairpin bends clouded in trees going up the side of a steep hill. We got most of the way up, I pulled up to get a view of where we actually were, and:

In the same vain, I went to Menorca with my best mate at the time. We found a secluded cove, that absolutely picturesque sunset over the water between the cliffs. We spent hours just climbing up the side and swan diving into the water. It was one of the best moments of my life and I wish we had pictures, but I also kinda don't. Here's another picture from the holiday:

And finally, me about 10 years ago:

The more I look the more I find, so I'll call the bar here at 10!
Old 17-11-12, 05:58 PM   #2
Specialone

Default Re: Get your pics out for the lads

You got caught speeding at 158mph and didn't get jail time?
Old 17-11-12, 06:11 PM   #3
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialone View Post
You got caught speeding at 158mph and didn't get jail time?
Weirder still, it looks like a curvy SV, which is highly improbable. If it were a pointy that would be somewhere near believable.
Old 17-11-12, 08:17 PM   #4
allantheboss

Haha! I forgot about that! My buddy edited in a "1" instead of a "0" to make it 158 instead of 058.. I managed to coincidentally copy the one picture that was edited..
Old 17-11-12, 09:25 PM   #5
chezvegas85

Quote:
Originally Posted by allantheboss View Post
Haha! I forgot about that! My buddy edited in a "1" instead of a "0" to make it 158 instead of 058.. I managed to coincidentally copy the one picture that was edited..
sure it wasn't a 2 into a 1? those curvy's be rapid..
Old 20-11-12, 05:13 PM   #6
Sally

Got some crackers on my facebook, will have a go this week!