SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 15-08-07, 03:31 PM   #1
Razor

Default UFO footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBkyA06FuY
Old 15-08-07, 03:42 PM   #2
Kinvig

Default Re: UFO footage

cool effects.
Old 15-08-07, 03:53 PM   #3
Stingo

Like the comments.
Old 15-08-07, 04:14 PM   #4
Bear

See, I'm starting to see scepticism as a kind of religion now. Basically, we've all got so used to being "clever" and seeing through stuff that even when presented with good evidence we will always assume it is a fake, and try to find reasons why.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that this is true footage, but i do find it amazing that we will all assume it to be bollox (myself included) when the aliens DO land...

"We come in peace!"

Yeah, right, you come from Marketing Land! Where are the cameras?"

'No, no, really. We bring a message of truth, love and the essential indivisibility of all things, along with new technology which will free you from your worldly constraints and allow you to soar through the cosmos as a being of pure energy"

"Pull the other one, it's got bells on. You're not even a real alien, look your gun is obviously a copy of one my mate Dave's ex-wife's brother saw once in a toy shop in Prestatyn. And that suit is obviously made from Cling-Film and kitchen foil! Now clear off."

"Right, screw you humanity. No peace and love for you, but ultimate devastation! Mwahahahaha!"

: smt067
Old 15-08-07, 04:15 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
See, I'm starting to see scepticism as a kind of religion now. Basically, we've all got so used to being "clever" and seeing through stuff that even when presented with good evidence we will always assume it is a fake, and try to find reasons why.

I'm not for one minute suggesting that this is true footage, but i do find it amazing that we will all assume it to be bollox (myself included) when the aliens DO land...

"We come in peace!"

'No, no, really. We bring a message of truth, love and the essential indivisibility of all things, along with new technology which will free you from your worldly constraints and allow you to soar through the cosmos as a being of pure energy"

"Pull the other one, it's got bells on. You're not even a real alien, look your gun is obviously a copy of one my mate Dave's ex-wife's brother saw once in a toy shop in Prestatyn. And that suit is obviously made from Cling-Film and kitchen foil! Now clear off."

"Right, screw you humanity. No peace and love for you, but ultimate devastation! Mwahahahaha!"

seems fair....
Old 15-08-07, 04:33 PM   #6
Jester666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post

"We come in peace!"

You are a strange man-beast!!

We all know the Americans will get paranoid and shoot anything that comes near Earth! Thus bypassing the whole "We come in peace!" speech. Straight to a short and one-sided, devastating war. Which America will lose but claim a moral victory!!
Old 15-08-07, 06:20 PM   #7
kwak zzr

ufo vids are great fake or real
Old 15-08-07, 06:25 PM   #8
hovis

i thought it was the millenium falcon
Old 16-08-07, 08:47 AM   #9
The Basket

The footage is real. I know...I know all about it.

The thing is they came to Earth looking for intelligent life but couldn't find any. Left soon after.
Old 16-08-07, 09:00 AM   #10
stuartyboy

It's amazing what you can do with Avid studio these days