SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: Will you be attending the AR?
Yes 18 66.67%
Yes + guest 4 14.81%
Yes + more than one guest 0 0%
No 5 18.52%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-09, 09:42 PM   #1021
monkey

Default Re: Soho Mini Mega Thread Part III - incorporating Teriyakimonkey's now defunct AR poll.

Old 17-06-09, 09:50 PM   #1022
martianskippy

Default Re: Soho Mini Mega Thread Part III - incorporating Teriyakimonkey's now defunct AR poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Wait, you got a Stormtrooper half naked by flirting with it???

Old 18-06-09, 12:03 AM   #1023
joshmac

Quote:
Wait, you got a Stormtrooper half naked by flirting with it???
LMAO!

I have that effect on people

Old 18-06-09, 08:37 PM   #1024
Paws

Just have to say a big thanks to spidey for giving methe heads up bout something that i had already noticed

Btw my friend thumper needs a spiderman on facebook to help her-shes a damsel in distress-the spiders are ganging up on her in her flat!

Old 18-06-09, 09:24 PM   #1025
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Aw thanks hun. Spidey off to the rescue!!!
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 18-06-09, 09:26 PM   #1026
Paws

Quote:
Aw thanks hun. Spidey off to the rescue!!!

i would have offered my help but i hate spiders aswell, so there would be two us being total girlies and needing rescuing

Old 18-06-09, 09:32 PM   #1027
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

How do you know i hate Spiders and turn into a total girly and need rescuing.

Oh wait you meant helen, right?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 18-06-09, 09:49 PM   #1028
Paws

siiighhh yes hun, and i dont think thats your smoothest moment asking her if she has fleas as thats why the spiders may be living in her helmet!

Old 18-06-09, 09:51 PM   #1029
joshmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws View Post
siiighhh yes hun, and i dont think thats your smoothest moment asking her if she has fleas as thats why the spiders may be living in her helmet!
He's just building up to asking her to look at his helmet the red one! Gah.. his bike helmet.. phew, saved that one

Old 18-06-09, 09:56 PM   #1030
Paws

Joshua!!!! get your mind outta the gutter!!

Closed Thread