SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-09-07, 12:47 PM   #1
Law

Default Hey Filipe

Just wondering do you still support Chelski?
Old 20-09-07, 12:49 PM   #2
Jdubya

Default Re: Hey Filipe

I thought he was a porto man?
Old 20-09-07, 12:51 PM   #3
Filipe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
Just wondering do you still support Chelski?
Eh? Who are those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdubya View Post
In a distant past, yes. Not anymore though, I don't agree with the way some things are being handled by the management.
Old 20-09-07, 12:51 PM   #4
Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdubya View Post
Yes, but he had a soft spot for Moaninho
Old 20-09-07, 12:52 PM   #5
Filipe M.

Quote:
Yes, but he had a soft spot for Moaninho
Awwww you're just jealous!
Old 20-09-07, 12:54 PM   #6
Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe M. View Post
Awwww you're just jealous!
I know

he's gonna be the next Spurs boss.
Old 20-09-07, 12:58 PM   #7
Filipe M.

Quote:
I know

he's gonna be the next Spurs boss.
Wrong thread!
Old 20-09-07, 01:21 PM   #8
Pedrosa

Maureenho, what a joke he is hey?

Undoubted intelligence and football knowledge and ignoring Roman's kitty, he did turn the non achieving Chelsea in to winners.

But a style of play reminiscent of Arsenal at their worst,(who presently are possible the most entertaining team in the PL) public criticism of players, open bust up with talismatic skipper John Terry, refusing to accomadate Sheva in a manner that would have seen him continue to be one of the best strikers in the world game, recent poor results etc etc.

But to additionally continue to create an enemy of the Russian owner of the club meant there would only be one result here.

He has displayed dreadful lack of respect for his peers,(Benitez,Ferguson,Wenger) and although he was amusing initially, his scowls and questionable comments though saw him fast becoming a borish figure.

Abramovich has a 10 year dream/plan which is to see chelsea win the Chamipons League twice whilst playing an exciting and entertaining game. He was never going to achieve that with Maureenho.

I have no doubt though that he will have many queuing up for his services.

Chelsea need Capello, he did a stunning job at Madrid last year when creating a winning and well bonded side from the disarray he inherited at the start of the season.
Old 20-09-07, 05:46 PM   #9
Supervox
No more Mr Nice Guy
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrosa View Post
Maureenho, what a joke he is hey?

Undoubted intelligence and football knowledge and ignoring Roman's kitty, he did turn the non achieving Chelsea in to winners.

But a style of play reminiscent of Arsenal at their worst,(who presently are possible the most entertaining team in the PL) public criticism of players, open bust up with talismatic skipper John Terry, refusing to accomadate Sheva in a manner that would have seen him continue to be one of the best strikers in the world game, recent poor results etc etc.

But to additionally continue to create an enemy of the Russian owner of the club meant there would only be one result here.

He has displayed dreadful lack of respect for his peers,(Benitez,Ferguson,Wenger) and although he was amusing initially, his scowls and questionable comments though saw him fast becoming a borish figure.

Abramovich has a 10 year dream/plan which is to see chelsea win the Chamipons League twice whilst playing an exciting and entertaining game. He was never going to achieve that with Maureenho.

I have no doubt though that he will have many queuing up for his services.

Chelsea need Capello, he did a stunning job at Madrid last year when creating a winning and well bonded side from the disarray he inherited at the start of the season.
I don't think it's very likely to happen to be honest.

The team playing the most 'beautiful' footbal (at least in this country) is probably Arsenal - but what have they won by playing that way ?

Even the Italians who traditionally play extremely watchable football find it hard to win a major international championship without resorting to the unfortunately more 'profitable' style of playing - ie get a goal - then sit back & defend - dive all over the place - maybe get another on a break.
Old 20-09-07, 06:04 PM   #10
Law

Actually I might take a flutter on his next job being in London.

ODDS ON JOSE'S NEXT JOB

4-9 Portugal
5-2 Spurs
7-1 Inter Milan
14-1 Barcelona
20-1 Porto
20-1 Juventus
20-1 AC Milan

Odds: Paddy Power 20/09/07