SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 05-09-10, 06:52 PM   #1
Cymraeg_Atodeg

Default Saturday 11th September

As the meet this month was a bit of a "non-starter" because my bike was "ill" and no-one else could really make it.

So, with that in mind, does anyone in South Wales (and nearby if you want to ride over) fancy a ride out this coming Saturday?

I don't have a route in mind, but, I know some alright roads and just thought with some new people popping up in the local area we should have a meet before the weather stops us having any fun.

I plan on starting about 10am and finishing about 4pm with fuel, lunch and at least one scenic stop for photos, lol.

So, who is up for it?

Edit: Had a play with google maps, what about this route? Idea 1

Last edited by Cymraeg_Atodeg; 05-09-10 at 07:14 PM.
Old 06-09-10, 04:14 PM   #2
metalangel

Default Re: Saturday 11th September

Weather is looking a bit threatening tbh but would be fun to give the Bandit 650 the insurance company's given me a proper (in my terms, ha ha) run. I've got a social event that evening too so don't know whether I could be out until 4pm.

Point 'A' is Mickey D's at the Caldra, yes?

EDIT: OMG just noticed you want to go DOWN along THAT road from the heads of the valleys into Treherbert? You're crazy.

Last edited by metalangel; 06-09-10 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-09-10, 03:56 PM   #3
Cymraeg_Atodeg

I think I am going to cancel this one as Steve was the only one to show interest and even he is scared of "that road," lol
Old 14-09-10, 10:36 AM   #4
blue curvy jester

@that road is a peice of **** do it all the time on route to the 1000 sheep ( both ways)