SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Tyres Post your own reviews, opinions and experiences on this subject.

Old 15-08-04, 07:38 PM   #1
Sudoxe

Default D207 - Rear

D207 on the rear after I got a hole in the stock D220. Its a bit sportier (apparently, not that I would know!) Anyway the bike seems to drop easier into corners than the stock D220, you get to a certain lean angle and it just goes over more.

Not had any problems in the wet or dry, almost lost the back twice with it on and it's stayed up.

Dan
Old 16-08-04, 12:33 PM   #2
Ibanez7779

I'll second that.

Corners very well wet and dry, Mine is quite badly worn but I can still accellerate reasonably hard out of the corners in the wet before it starts to slide too much.

I have a set so I will be replacing it shortly with another D207 - I think it's best to keep a matching set.

The only problem with them is that the sides have been badly wrecked - orange peeled or whatever, so they must be quite soft but then thats why they feel good I suppose. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts from new as the tyres were on the bike when I bought it in Feb.