SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Helmets Post your own reviews, opinions and experiences on this subject.

Old 19-04-06, 01:57 PM   #1
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Default Limited Edition Ogri Helmet

I needed a new helmet as my previous one I had for learning was second hand,(I know... shouldn't do it... etc...) but it was unused and fitted well enough to learn with.
Only thing is whenever I go over 100, the helmet forces it's way backwards and I end up kissing the visor :P hehe

So after trying on around 30 helmets at my local bike superstore (Planet Bikes - Coleshil) I found this one that fitted properly! It appears I have an odd shaped head when it comes to where I need the padding :P Wasn't too fussed about the design, but I love it !!!

HJC CS-12 Limited Edition Ogri Helmet:

The one I've got is in Blue... but couldn't find a decent image of the back...

I gave it a good test, and it feels perfect even at 140mph
Only downfall is the anti-fog 'thing' that sits in the front... always seems to move whenever I put the helmet on, but I'm sure that's down to newness !

£99.99 Well Spent
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-06, 08:49 AM   #2
SVeeedy Gonzales

Yeah, I got the red one. Great for the price, even if the fog guard is fiddly. Once it's velcro'd in the right place you can hold it with your thumbs while you put the helmet on and that stops it shifting.

And you have to remove the fog guard to turn on/off the air vents in the chin... much better with them open in the summer!
Old 06-06-06, 12:07 PM   #3
Black Rider

I like that! Some of the Ogri sketches are brilliant!!!
Nice to see there's been a helmet made!