SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-03-09, 09:49 AM   #1
Jdubya

Default The great "Friday - Wot you doin' for the weekend Thread" Sponsored by Pink Elephants and the Fat Duck

Friday - Work then Relaxing with the family and maybe a tinny or two and a curry from the local indian.
Saturday - AM,ride out on the bike. PM, Two kiddies birthday parties interspersed with 6-nations rugby
Sunday - Braai(BBq) with friends who live in an RG12 postcode...bit of a long drive but worth it.

Old 20-03-09, 09:54 AM   #2
stewie

Default Re: The great "Friday - Wot you doin' for the weekend Thread" Sponsored by Pink Elephants and the Fat Duck

12 hours overtime for me tonite, woo hoo, I can feed my kids again then nowt til mon nite when I go back to work.
Old 20-03-09, 09:54 AM   #3
Tara

Default Re: The great "Friday - Wot you doin' for the weekend Thread" Sponsored by Pink Elephants and the Fat Duck

tonight chilling out
tomorrow shopping then over to a mates house
sunday hopefully the weather will be good and we can get out and about
Old 20-03-09, 09:54 AM   #4
markryker

Post Re: The great "Friday - Wot you doin' for the weekend Thread" Sponsored by Pink Elephants and the Fat Duck

Working nights
Renthal streetfighter bars, Carbon can co exhaust, tail tidy, seat cowl, rear hugger, front mud thingy, hel braided lines, clear indicator lenses,fairing lowers, crash bungs, k&N air filter, chewys mirror extenders
markryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 09:56 AM   #5
Dappa D

noone have mothers here???

friday - curry night
sat - take little man to longleat
sunday - take mum out for mothers day lunch

and try and clean the bike at somepoint
Old 20-03-09, 10:00 AM   #6
Swin

Today and tomorrow - day shifts, 0730-1930
Sunday and monday - nights 1930-0730

Tuesday, finish work until Saturday - I bet it rains all next week when I want to get some riding in!!

Given up cigars and beer, so no fun for me either
Swin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 10:01 AM   #7
Tara

oh yeah i forgot about that we a re going for a chinese with my mother in law in Sunday night
Old 20-03-09, 10:04 AM   #8
Graciepants

got my final fitting/measurements for my new leathers (very excited) and i'm going ice skating, my housemates are taking bets on how many times i'm gonna fall over
Old 20-03-09, 10:06 AM   #9
plowsie

Tonight - Upload piccies of Paris
Tomorrow - Bum about and maybe go for a ride
Sunday - early start, meet Phil and Kate, go to the Rock for a couple of hours then of to Brum for a meal with the family.
Old 20-03-09, 10:11 AM   #10
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graciepants View Post
got my final fitting/measurements for my new leathers (very excited) and i'm going ice skating, my housemates are taking bets on how many times i'm gonna fall over
Wow, you must be a fast skater if you need leathers.................

ill get me coat...........