SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 19-09-06, 10:19 AM   #1
Atreyu

Default yellow blue???99-02???

Well I attempted to PM a moderator before posting this, so if this is against the "rules" for this portion of the forum i apologize ahead of time...

Moving Right along, i purchsed an 02 sv 650N with blue parts (all very bashed up) this works well because i work graveyards downtown so it makes the bike less valuable to an idiot jacker or a kid who would think kicking over a perfect condition motorcycle would be funny...to my point the man that put the busted blue parts on took off the stock yellow(custardy) and boxed them up in bubble wrap, so I have a set of parts for a 650N (tank, front tire fender, tail fairing, left and right) all in perfect condition from the OEM, my question is...Does anyone have Blue, Black, or silver, of the same or similiar condition who wants to change things up a bit? I will provide pics if anyone is interested i just figured i would put out a feeler!

Thanks for looking !!!