SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 11-09-06, 08:06 AM   #1
timwilky
Mega Poster

Default where to buy bike related baby clothing

OK my grand daughter is 4 month old. Her mother keeps comming out with pony crap and putting pony related clothing on her. I keep replying that if I have my way she will be the first female motoGP world champion and I would rather buy her a bike than pony when she is older (Probably a damm sight cheaper anyway).

I know you can get baby football gear. But what about bike gear. We must be able to get from somewhere a baby grow that looks like a set of leathers etc. Just the logos and immitation sliders etc. I need to get this child thinking right from day one.
Old 11-09-06, 08:28 AM   #2
Stormspiel

American site with Harley Davidson stuff

Baby Biker Uk site with everything from Baby grows to bibs and Jeremy McGrath PJ sets
Old 11-09-06, 10:13 AM   #3
Ceri JC

So, you want full race leathers to take this sprog on the back of your bike, eh? Are you planning on taking a papoose on your back with them in, or are you going to go for the "bungee to the pillion seat" approach?

Either way, at least you won't be one of those irresponsible ****ers who turn up to bike meets on an R1, in one piece leathers, with their 4 year old son who can't reach the pegs perched on the back in shorts & t-shirt.
Old 11-09-06, 10:27 AM   #4
timwilky
Mega Poster

Well there is no doubting that should she wish, she will learn to ride a bike when she is old enough. but that will be initially on the fields and then though organised childrens events. Nobody including myself will ever take my grand daughter on the back of a road bike, she is far too precious.

I am so please that Stormspiel pointed me at the baby biker site. I am already planing to buy a couple of suitable baby grows and bibs. Work hardening of the flexible friend is immanent.
Old 11-09-06, 02:26 PM   #5
SVeeedy Gonzales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri JC
Are you planning on taking a papoose on your back with them in
It's cheaper to get a proper back protector.