SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-06, 06:14 PM   #31
Peter Henry

Just a little question but is the Ducati Xerox decal scheme not just the prettiest out there?(Yeah,yeah of course I am biased!)

Old 03-03-06, 06:55 PM   #32
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
Just a little question but is the Ducati Xerox decal scheme not just the prettiest out there?(Yeah,yeah of course I am biased!)
I think the Fila Ducati scheme from the year before was much nicer

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
Old 04-03-06, 07:47 AM   #33
Peter Henry

Yer man Troy Bayliss on the Ducati has kicked butt to take provision pole for the races! He was closely followed by Alex Barros which is a fantastic result for him at only his second WSB meet.

Live on Spanish TV so I think I will sit up and watch the action unfold.

Old 04-03-06, 08:47 AM   #34
The Basket

I think Alex Barros will do ok this year...depends if he can keep focus.

Carlos Checa is doing well...I said that Ducati should have kept him on...but he seems to be doing better without 'em. Had a top end of season last year and deserves his ride.

It is worring the Ellison isn't on the pace. 2 seconds behind Checa is a long time...lets hope he picks up a second or two. Pedrosa is also a bit below expectations...ah well...

John Hopkins is showing promise and both the Suzuki And Kawasaki look fast...even the Roberts team are flying...top racing.

Old 04-03-06, 10:45 AM   #35
kwak zzr

the two troys at philip island should be fun! i think corser still has the edge on the better bike.

Old 04-03-06, 01:16 PM   #36
Peter Henry

*coughs and splutters at kwak zzr's comment*

Corser on the better bike? Bah humbug! :P

Tell you what though Steve Martin who is one funny guy in his cheesey movies has done nothing short of miracles to get the Foggy Petronas on to the front of the grid! Brilliant. Three Ausies on the front row could lead to a touch of fairing bashing! Just hope Bayliss can sort his terrible off the mark starts out!

To quote the famous man himself when talking to Priscilla presly in one of his films..."Nice beaver!"

Old 04-03-06, 02:20 PM   #37
kwak zzr

is martin on the front row! well done that man! i like to see the FP1 with some kind of result. i'm watching superpole at 4 on eurosport.

Old 04-03-06, 02:21 PM   #38
kwak zzr

*Peter Henry* bayliss was well fast on the ducati in the corners on the last race all over the back of corser, he just looks like he needs 5 more horses on the straights.

Old 04-03-06, 04:22 PM   #39
tricky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Henry
To quote the famous man himself when talking to Priscilla presly in one of his films..."Nice beaver!"
Sorry to be pedadic but isn't that Leslie Nielsen in one of the naked gun movies.
I'm in a bad mood because Superpole is delayed on Eurosport because of the snooker, so I come on here to kill some time (not thinking) and find out whos on pole anyway !

Plus is been a lovely sunny day and my bike is still brakeless !

Its just moan moan moan with some people isn't it

Old 04-03-06, 04:36 PM   #40
Peter Henry

Tricky...Of course it was.....I couldn't resist throwing it in anyway!

And oh dang! Don't tell me that we also have to have a 24 hour blackout regarding qualifying matters also?

Closed Thread