SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 23-08-17, 10:20 AM   #1
Robinm

Default SV650 K5 Black frame, mint condition, only 6874 miles!

I'm reluctantly having to sell my much enjoyed SV650, you'll all know what a good bike it is.

It's a 2005 K5 (or is it K6?) model, the first with the black frame and aluminium rear subframe. The bike has never been ridden in the rain and has been constantly garaged, I bought the bike from the first owner who bought it new. I've owned it since 2013, the reg number if you'd like to check it's history online is PF05 SUY.

As you might imagine at only 6874 miles and no wet use the bike is in mint condition, the only things I have bought are a new front tyre (the rear was already new when I got it, they are matching pair of Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart's and like new) also last year the bike needed a new battery, which is a Yuasa.

Here's all of the details:

Full service history with dealer stamped book, full MOT history with not one 'advise' throughout.
Rainbow black metallic
Delkevic road legal stamped end can, sounds great, original exhaust is also included in the sale.
Givi Rack and double top box with two keys
Oxford charge cable fitted
Alphadot security fitted from new
All original manuals and books in their folder, two original keys. A stack of receipts for servicing, for tyre, battery, oil and filters, servicing etc.
HPI clear.

This bike has to be one of the best black frame pointy's out there, unmolested and in mint condition, no accident damage or marks, absolutely everything works perfectly and the whole bike is completely without fault and ready to ride. Only ever ridden by mature experienced riders.

The bike is for sale now as it's getting so little use, I have classic car projects and other commitments which take up all of my time, I did 100 miles last year!

There's no hurry to sell so please no silly offers, the bike will be sold for what it is worth.

Sold.. Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SV650 favourite shot small 2.jpg (117.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Robinm; 30-08-17 at 05:31 PM.
Old 30-08-17, 04:35 PM   #2
Robinm

Default Re: SV650 K5 Black frame, mint condition, only 6874 miles!

Sorry bike is now sold..

Last edited by Robinm; 30-08-17 at 05:31 PM.
Old 30-08-17, 05:28 PM   #3
maviczap
Mega Poster

End of summer isn't a great time to be selling a bike.

Glwts
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-17, 10:16 AM   #4
Moby

Quote:
Originally Posted by maviczap View Post
End of summer isn't a great time to be selling a bike.

Glwts

If its the right thing and right price it is!