SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 17-05-07, 04:25 PM   #1
timwilky
Mega Poster

Default Just booked a london hotel

Well for two nights 25/26th July. Down on your turf for the daughter being called at Lincolns Inn.

So if any of you soft southerners are brave enough to meet a real northern man who eats babies eds with chips and gravy. I will be pleased to pay over the odds for your watered down excuse for beer and even dare to drink the muck.

Seriously, I am on your turf. and would be very please to meet any of you who happen to be in town on those nights.
Old 17-05-07, 06:28 PM   #2
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Default Re: Just booked a london hotel

That's Wed & Thu to save everyone else looking it up. Fri is our meet so I guess it will be a nearer the time decision. (And depends how much I like you when i see you before!)
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-07, 07:43 PM   #3
Mr Toad

We'll order mushy peas specially for you, instead of the guacamole that we usually have with our chips. Oh, by the way, we drink expensive coffee not beer
Old 17-05-07, 10:21 PM   #4
timwilky
Mega Poster

Oh Mr Toad, another of my pet hates. Why cannot I order a cup of coffee any more. Do you want latte, mocha, crapachine, expresso etc crap. No just a cup of god damm coffee, ground beans and boiling water in a mug.

Not difficult, but in my best Victor moments. Why do people persist in passing the ammunition.
Old 17-05-07, 11:47 PM   #5
the_runt69

Have to see what shift Im on those days would be nice to meet a baby eater/uncivilised northerner/flat cap wearing/pigeon fancying person
Old 18-05-07, 09:02 AM   #6
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky View Post
Oh Mr Toad, another of my pet hates. Why cannot I order a cup of coffee any more. Do you want latte, mocha, crapachine, expresso etc crap. No just a cup of god damm coffee, ground beans and boiling water in a mug.

Not difficult, but in my best Victor moments. Why do people persist in passing the ammunition.
Simple, coffee is now called Americano. Can't help you having to almost pay the Crapachinno rate though
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-07, 09:13 AM   #7
Mr Toad

It gets worse

A few weeks ago somebody (Rictus ?) wanted a good old fashion mug of tea - except that they had run out of tea bags. So sombody went to the local corner shop, bought some tea bags, and then Nero's had to supply mugs of boiling water so that we could make our own, out in the street in the gutter
Old 18-05-07, 10:45 PM   #8
_Stretchie_
Large Member
Mega Poster

Quote:
I am on your turf. and would be very please to meet any of you who happen to be in town on those nights.
Bloody hell, it's an invasion, I've just been to annoy them and back again in two weeks. There are a lurvley bunch, treat em nice

Quote:
So if any of you soft southerners are brave enough to meet a real northern man. I will be pleased to pay over the odds for your watered down excuse for beer and even dare to drink the muck
You really know how to butter them up don't you

Quote:
meet a real northern man who eats babies eds with chips and gravy
Ahhh, babbie y'ed n chips. It should only be Hollands though (shame you can't get them down here)

Look right-> <-Look Left
_Stretchie_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-07, 04:39 AM   #9
Jester666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toad View Post
It gets worse

A few weeks ago TSM wanted a good old fashion mug of tea - except that they had run out of tea bags. So sombody went to the local corner shop, bought some tea bags, and then Nero's had to supply mugs of boiling water so that we could make our own, out in the street in the gutter
Very nice it was as well!!
Old 21-05-07, 06:31 AM   #10
Sid Squid
No, I don't lend tools.
Mega Poster

Quote:
I will be pleased to pay over the odds for your watered down excuse for beer and even dare to drink the muck.
Have you ever tried beer? It's made in London and is called Fullers. Anyone who comes from the same county where the Sam Smith's err... 'brewery'* is, ought not ever criticise anyone elses beer.

I greatly look forward to your visit and the chance to fill the gaps in your intoxicant education.

* I use that word in the loosest sense of course.
If an SV650 has a flat tyre in the forest and no-one is there to blow it up, how long will it be 'til someone posts that the reg/rec is duff and the world will end unless a CBR unit is fitted? A little bit of knowledge = a dangerous thing.

"a deathless anthem of nuclear-strength romantic angst"
Sid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote