SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 08-06-06, 08:03 AM   #1
rwoodcock01

Default Zero 7 - the garden

Hi folks, had this for a couple of days and its a brilliant album, the first track I am not sure off, but the rest is great. Its a much more upbeat album, and almost meets the same quality as Simple Things and much better than When it Falls.

If your thinking of buying it, I recommend it. All I need to do is find out where there next live gig is.

Anyone else here listen to them here?

Rich
Old 08-06-06, 08:57 AM   #2
Carsick

I do now and then, I find they're best when you're head is still thumping and the adrenaline is just fading after a big night out.

The new VAST album came out recently as well, anybody heard it? I've been meaning to buy it but haven't got as far as a shop yet.
Old 08-06-06, 09:50 AM   #3
rwoodcock01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsick
I do now and then, I find they're best when you're head is still thumping and the adrenaline is just fading after a big night out.

The new VAST album came out recently as well, anybody heard it? I've been meaning to buy it but haven't got as far as a shop yet.
Or in my case after going through a bottle of whisky with a good friend, its ideal for the morning after!

Not looked at VAST will take a look, fancy some new music for the Ipod.

Rich
Old 08-06-06, 09:53 AM   #4
Ceri JC

Yep, I listen to them. I've even got a some limited edition 1 of 1000 copies 12"s by them somewhere. Good chill out music. People often slate trip hop, but I like it.
Old 08-06-06, 09:55 AM   #5
Ceri JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsick

Isn't that that one bloke on his own? I think I've got some early track of his on a compilation somewhere, but I can't remember what it is.
Old 08-06-06, 11:23 AM   #6
Carsick

I think he does most things, though I'm fairly sure he has backing singers now and then.
Old 08-06-06, 12:56 PM   #7
mudge32

Zero 7 - been listening to it a lot recently. Sounds like a bizarre cross between Crosby, Stills & Nash and Nelly Furtardo. Ace chill-out driving music though
Old 08-06-06, 09:35 PM   #8
ArtyLady

I love Zero 7 - I have "Simple Things" I often listen to it whilst Im painting - helps me be creative are the other albums as good?