SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 04-05-05, 01:55 PM   #1
Rob S (Yella)

Default MRSA

Not to worried about the major rebuild on my left knee (Friday) but very worried about MRSA. 5000+ a year are getting it

If I survive I will meet you lot in Soho and have a ride around the block on someones bike to see if I still have the bottle to ride.

See ya
Old 04-05-05, 02:08 PM   #2
BillyC
Mega Poster

I'm sure you will be fine... although 5000 is a large number, it's a very small proportion of those that go through the UK's hospitals and theatres.

Good luck! Just enjoy the general aneasthetic and the pretty nurses, if there are any!
Old 04-05-05, 02:17 PM   #3
Mr Toad

take care Rob

best of luck
Old 04-05-05, 02:22 PM   #4
lynw

best wishes Rob...
Old 04-05-05, 02:23 PM   #5
jonboy

Mrs A is a right cow, so just keep away and say no.

Old 04-05-05, 02:45 PM   #6
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Good luck with the op. What hospital are you having it at? Only cos i'm sure there is a website that will let you know the breakdown of MRSA cases by hospital.

Apparently the one nearest me is the worst for it in london. Edgware hospital it is, so as long as you are not going there you can rest easy on the fact that you are not at the worst one.

I threathened all the theatre staff just as i was going under anaesthetic. "if i dont come back round from this, you lot are gonna get a serious haunting from me."
And to the anaesthetist "and if i do come round i want a big kiss from you" ..... she had the sexiest lips. All angelina joilie like and really red even tho she obviously had no make up on in theatre.

I just thought if they all go into this with a giggle then it might make everyone a little more relaxed.

Good luck again with the op
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-05, 03:40 PM   #7
Jelster

Good luck mate, and when you're ready I'll take you for a spin... But I think you'll be better off on a naked, my pegs might be a bit high.

Old 04-05-05, 06:41 PM   #8
Rob S (Yella)

Quote:
Good luck with the op. What hospital are you having it at? Only cos i'm sure there is a website that will let you know the breakdown of MRSA cases by hospital.
Not gonna check that in case i'm in one of the worst....... Ignorance is bliss
Old 04-05-05, 07:39 PM   #9
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S (Yella)
Quote:
Not gonna check that in case i'm in one of the worst....... Ignorance is bliss
Good point, better off going in their with a PMA anyway
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-05, 08:14 PM   #10
Stig

Best of luck for the op Rob. You don't need to worry about the MRSA thing. I didn't contract it whilst I was in hossy and the hygene was virtually non existant whilst I was there.